5852 Ambersweet Ct Seminole FL 33772 MLS U8101736
Less Photos /\
5852 Ambersweet Ct
Home Description: 5852 Ambersweet Ct
Why wait for new construction, when you have the opportunity to purchase this HIGHLY ENERGY EFFICIENT & Environmentally Friendly KB HOME, built in 2017! A-RATED SCHOOLS & NO FLOOD INSURANCE REQUIRED. Located in a unique & meticulously maintained Gated Community, this STUNNING 5 BR, 3 Full Bath, 2 Car Garage Pool Home, is truly JUST LIKE NEW! The 1st Story features an extremely spacious OPEN FLOOR PLAN for Living, Dining & Entertaining, along w/ 1 Bedroom & 1 Full Bath. The Kitchen is incredibly inviting & boasts an EAT-IN ISLAND, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry & Plenty of Cabinet space. Take a walk upstairs to the 2nd Story & you’ll find the LOFT AREA, which can also be used as a MEDIA ROOM or OFFICE. Next, discover your MASTER BEDROOM, which includes a HUGE WALK-IN CLOSET, attractive Tray Ceiling & en suite bathroom w/ 2 sink vanity, relaxing tub & separate shower. Also located on this floor; 3 more Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath & Laundry Room. Now it’s time to take a walk out on your COVERED PATIO, beautifully designed w/ pavers & cooled by large outdoor Ceiling Fans. Still feeling too hot? Well it’s time to take a swim! No expense was spared on this GORGEOUS, easy to maintain Saltwater System POOL, Fountain & Spa. (At night, the Pool will dance with lights!) The fully fenced yard will give you, your family & guests, privacy for a variety of backyard fun & space for pets to run! Plenty of opportunity to accommodate the new MULTI-GENERATIONAL style of Living, At-Home School Education & Learning and "Work From Home" situations. Easy commute to downtown St. Pete, U.S. 19 & I-275. Min. to Gulf Beaches!
- Elementary School: Orange Grove Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Osceola Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Pool Sweep, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 5 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Granite Counters, Island, Pantry
- Loft Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Loft, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Water Features: Low-Flow Fixtures
- Building Sqft: 3524
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 4556
- Lot Dim: 40x114
- Lot Acres: 0.10
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 25
- HOA Fees: $125 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $125
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Maintenance Grounds
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer(s) to verify all PET restrictions with HOA, City and/or County.
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Seminole home in this zip code is
$522,750 (2.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $186/sqft,
which is 20.2% less than similar homes
in the 33772 zip code.
5852 Ambersweet Ct Seminole FL 33772
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5852 Ambersweet Ct
- Approx Payment:$2,481*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Roe Realty.
5852 Ambersweet Ct, Seminole FL is a single family home of 2742 sqft and
is currently priced at $510,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 11444 74Th Ave in Seminole is listed at $499,000.
This home on 5852 Ambersweet Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Seminole, FL.
Heather Acres, Seminole Woodlands and East Ridge Lake are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8101736 has been posted on this site since 10/17/2020 (12 days ago).