5854 Long Shore Loop # 141 Sarasota FL 34238 MLS T3265080
Less Photos /\
5854 Long Shore Loop # 141
Home Description: 5854 Long Shore Loop # 141
Under Construction. The Riviera II is an open and airy home featuring four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a two-car garage. This two-level, single-family home welcomes you with a cozy front door porch with an coastal style exterior. This flowing home design includes a timeless kitchen with an island that has a breakfast bar. The kitchen overlooks the dining area and spacious Great Room. It also features Whirlpool stainless steel appliances. Linen colored cabinets and quartz countertops compliment the area. Hide away sliding glass doors provides easy access to the outdoor covered lanai where you can enjoy views of the pond and the beautiful Florida weather. In the front of the home, a well-lit study provides a versatile space for you to use as a home office, hobby room or retreat. Two of the bedrooms are conveniently located adjacent to a full bath. A spacious, owner’s suite is located at the back of the home for privacy and includes an owner’s bath with dual vanities and an oversized walk-in closet. Upstairs host a bonus room and a forth bedroom with a full bath. Upgrades include 8' interior doors, tray ceiling in the owner's suite and more. Up to $7,500 towards closing costs assistance only offered with the use of Mattamy Home Funding and Mattamy Home Title. Incentive amount may vary based on loan program selected by buyer. Closing cost incentive can only be used as a financing incentive and cannot be used towards price (i.e. base price, options, lot premium, etc.). Incentives can change at any time without notice. Good for sales made through 9/30/20 that close on or before 10/31/20. All illustrations are artist concept. All dimensions and square footage are approximate. Photos and renderings are for illustrative purposes and should never be relied upon. Mattamy Homes is an equal housing opportunity builder. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Address: 5854 Long Shore Loop # 141
- Unit Num: 141
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Pickleball Court(s), Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 50
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Florida, Other
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Low-Flow Fixtures
Available now at $495,866
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6529
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 141
- HOA Fees: $268 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $268
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Building Name Number: N/A
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Domesticated household pets only. See NHC for full details.
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$513,167 (3.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $256/sqft,
which is 13.6% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
5854 Long Shore Loop # 141 Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5854 Long Shore Loop # 141
For Sale Near: 5854 Long Shore Loop # 141
- Approx Payment:$2,412*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 List With Beggins.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3265080) located at 5854 Long Shore Loop # 141 Sarasota FL 34238, call: 813-527-9259
5854 Long Shore Loop # 141, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1937 sqft and
is currently priced at $495,866
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 5005 Sturbridge Ct in Sarasota is listed at $379,900.
This home on 5854 Long Shore Loop # 141 has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Turtle Rock, Isles Of Sarasota and Stoneybrook Veranda Greens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3265080 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (4 days ago).