5859 Palm Ln # B-23 Bradenton FL 34207 MLS A4484064
Less Photos /\
5859 Palm Ln # B-23
Home Description: 5859 Palm Ln # B-23
Searching for a FANTASTIC cost-effective winter (or full-time) abode? Look at this price! Pretty 2BR/1BA at a SUPER PRICE. Clean, tidy, turnkey furnished. ‘Move-in-today’ condition! Updated appliances, including a stack WASHER/DRYER in laundry room. You'll want to live out on the screened lanai this winter – quiet, tree-top views, gentle breezes. Low HOA & taxes. Super neighbors! Come check out appealing Third Bayshore 55+ condo association & its heated pool/spa, clubhouse, picnic tables, even a gas grill for cookouts. Lots of activities & fun times thru the season. Great location...only a few blocks to Bayshore Gdns Shopping Center (Target, Publix, TJMaxx, BofA, etc). Public library is near the other shopping center. Public bus stop is at end of street and there are plenty of nearby places to eat & enjoy as well as banks, medical offices, golf courses & miles of beautiful beaches. Now is ABSOLUTELY the time to act before the winter rush. Interested?
- Address: 5859 Palm Ln # B-23
- Unit Num: B-23
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34207
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Bayshore
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Laundry, Pool, Shuffleboard Court, Spa/Hot Tub
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Exterior Features: Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 804
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Guest
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 66039
- Lot Acres: 1.52
- Lot Num: 23
- HOA Fees: $255 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $255
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: Y
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Mid Rise
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Trash
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Building Name Number: B
- Condo Floor Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: No
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton condo in this zip code is
$169,686 (178.2% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $82/sqft,
which is 76.4% less than similar condos
in the 34207 zip code.
5859 Palm Ln # B-23 Bradenton FL 34207
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5859 Palm Ln # B-23
- Approx Payment:$309*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4355 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Bayshore Realty Inc.
5859 Palm Ln # B-23, Bradenton FL is a condo of 744 sqft and
is currently priced at $61,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1970.
A comparable condo for sale at 5903 Garden Ln # H-24 in Bradenton is listed at $72,100.
This condo on 5859 Palm Ln # B-23 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Bayshore Village, Sarabay Coves and Southwood Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4484064 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2020 (8 days ago).