5872 Helicon Pl Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4454994
Less Photos /\
5872 Helicon Pl
Home Description: 5872 Helicon Pl
Live the Resort life in Villagewalk! Waterfront Extended Capri III Villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and 2 car garage is now available. Light and bright Villa is located on a corner lot with a private lanai overlooking the water. Newly painted great room and entry way. No carpet here, ceramic tile and brand new wood look flooring in both the great room and open den. Master bedroom has a walk in closet, bath with dual vanities and shower. Open kitchen with loads of cabinets along with a closet pantry. A large laundry room has storage and utility sink. This Villa is perfect for entertaining with a great room and open floor plan. Guests will have their own space in the guest bedroom and ensuite bath. Built solid by DiVosta with poured concrete and steel reinforced construction. Villagewalk is a gated community in Palmer Ranch situated on over 500 acres with miles of walking and biking trails. The Villagewalk calendar is full of fun activities to check out. We have a geo thermal Resort pool, lap pool, 24 hour fitness center, Restaurant, gift shop, gas station, hair salon, Sports courts with pickle ball, bocce ball, 6 har tru tennis courts and Clubhouse with event and meeting space.
- Address: 5872 Helicon Pl
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 36
- Interior Features: Central Vaccum, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Other
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Indoor Air Quality: Whole House Vacuum System
- Building Sqft: 1693
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 4917
- Lot Acres: 0.11
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 712
- HOA Fees: $1,090 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $363
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Location: Corner Lot
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: no aggressive breeds
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$390,680 (26.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $183/sqft,
which is 15.9% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
5872 Helicon Pl Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,508*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Towncenter Realty.
5872 Helicon Pl, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1693 sqft and
is currently priced at $309,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
This home on 5872 Helicon Pl has decreased in price by $4,900 and the last change was on 1/26/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Stoneybrook Veranda Greens, Isles Of Sarasota and Turtle Rock are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4454994 has been posted on this site since 1/6/2020 (143 days ago).