5900 Leeland St S St Petersburg FL 33715 MLS U8100708
Less Photos /\
5900 Leeland St S
Home Description: 5900 Leeland St S
Welcome home to this beauty in Bayway Isles! Florida resort style living at its finest with a heated salt water pool, water views, hot tub, putting green and grilling area perfect for outdoor living and dining. This home is located on a huge corner lot with large circular driveway and side entrance garage. As you enter the home you step down into the large front living room with gorgeous custom built-ins by J2 Carpentry along with built in desk area with hidden panel for hiding cords. The kitchen has custom cabinets and gorgeous custom wood flooring, stainless appliances with a double oven. The kitchen leads to the spacious dining room with vaulted ceilings and large wood beams. Downstairs is a cozy family room with wood burning fireplace. Flexible "future proof" floorplan with a DOWNSTAIRS MASTER BEDROOM that can be used in several configurations or even divided from the rest of the home making it a perfect spot for in-laws or au pair. PERFECT MUTLIGENERATIONAL HOME! Upstairs is an amazing master retreat with balcony, 2 walk in closets, sitting area with French doors that leads to the balcony that over looks the pool with a view of the canal that backs up to the property. The spa master bath has a fully tiled steam shower enclosure with two person bench seat and two showerheads. The two person soaking tub has its own shower and no jets to clean. Also upstairs are 2 more large bedrooms and bath making a total of 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Two of the most beautiful features of the home are the imported blue glazed tile roof and gorgeous tile details above the doors. TWO BRAND NEW HVAC SYSTEMS INSTALLED APRIL 2020 with Lennox icomfort thermostats and Lennox Pureair Air Purification System. It has a merv filter, carbon filter and UV light for germs and dust. RECAP FEATURES OF THIS HOME: Heated salt water pool, putting green, water views, large amount of storage areas, large indoor laundry room/mudroom with more storage, spacious 2 car garage with automatic screen that comes down, outdoor shower, custom wood built-ins through out, auto window treatments throughout, movie projector in flex room/downstairs master, wood burning fireplace, a double oven in the kitchen, amazing outdoor space, and two large driveways. This location can't be beat with just a 5 min drive to the amazing Pink Palace and St Pete Beach areas, and only a 10 min drive to downtown St Pete.
- Elementary School: Gulfport Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Bay Point Middle-PN
- High School: Lakewood High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Tile
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial, Gulf/Ocean - Partial
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Bathroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Wet Bar
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Built-In Shelving, En Suite Bathroom, Other Specify In Remarks, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Outdoor Shower
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4594
Available now at $849,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bedroom 2||15x24||First|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Ground Level, Guest
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 15682
- Lot Dim: 115x126
- Lot Acres: 0.36
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 71
- HOA Fees: $875 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $72
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,992,045 (134.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $240/sqft,
which is 86.1% less than similar homes
in the 33715 zip code.
5900 Leeland St S St Petersburg FL 33715
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5900 Leeland St S
- Approx Payment:$4,130*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams St Pete Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8100708) located at 5900 Leeland St S St Petersburg FL 33715, call: 813-452-4250
5900 Leeland St S, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 3538 sqft and
is currently priced at $849,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1969.
A comparable home for sale at 2155 Oceanview Dr in St Petersburg is listed at $5,500,000.
This home on 5900 Leeland St S has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Hidden Lagoon, Bacopa Bay and Monte Cristo Isle are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8100708 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (14 days ago).