591 Fore Dr Bradenton FL 34208 MLS A4488253
Less Photos /\
591 Fore Dr
Home Description: 591 Fore Dr
This stunning coastal contemporary home in the premier gated-boating community of Harbour Walk will be the end of your search! Dock your boat right in your own backyard in this gated community and enjoy the boating lifestyle just a couple miles from the Interstate where you can find all of the conveniences close by. A spacious chef’s kitchen, that includes a beautiful oversized center island, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, and abundant amount of cabinets is the heart of the home. The open, airy home also features a large Bonus Room and an extended, oversized main garage along with a split 3rd garage. There’s plenty of room for guests & family while the centralized, open family room makes entertaining a breeze. Other upgrades include high ceilings, tray ceilings, crown molding, tile floors throughout, tall cabinetry, and gorgeous tropical landscaping surrounding the beautiful outdoor living space and paved walkway to the dock. Enjoy quick, easy access to the Manatee River and the Intracoastal Waterway from your secure freshwater dock. Don’t miss the opportunity to own in a rare gated-boating community that has the close proximity to any and all conveniences such as the beautiful UTC mall, many restaurants, golfing, beaches, and 3 major airports while only being mere minutes to the Gulf of Mexico by boat. Harbour Walk has amenities such as a guarded gate, tennis courts, playground, nature trail, observation/fishing pier, and kayak launch. No CDD Fee.
- Address: 591 Fore Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34208
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Harbour Walk
- Community Features: Cable, Fence Restrictions, Gated, Marina, Park, Playground, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: William H. Bashaw Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Freshwater
- Water Feet: 83
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, Dock w/o Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Media Room
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, Golf Cart Garage, Oversized, Portico, Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10568
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 551
- HOA Fees: $1,496 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $249
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, In City Limits, Street Paved, Street Private
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Internet, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Manager, Private Road, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: County Leash Laws Apply - Please see HOA Docs for any additional restrictions.
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$413,011 (53.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $317/sqft,
which is 31.2% less than similar homes
in the 34208 zip code.
591 Fore Dr Bradenton FL 34208
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 591 Fore Dr
For Sale Near: 591 Fore Dr
- Approx Payment:$4,330*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
591 Fore Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2810 sqft and
is currently priced at $890,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 102 4Th St E in Bradenton is listed at $260,000.
This home on 591 Fore Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Riverdale, Magnolia Manor and Hidden Lagoon are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4488253 has been posted on this site since 1/12/2021 (9 days ago).