5911 69Th Ave N Pinellas Park FL 33781 MLS U8084189
Less Photos /\
5911 69Th Ave N
Home Description: 5911 69Th Ave N
Beautiful move in ready pool home is situated on a nice corner lot! This home was lovingly built by the sellers and features a double-sized master wing, large 2nd bedroom and two full bathrooms. Soaring cathedral ceilings and open floor plan are ready for entertaining family and friends. Gleaming wood laminate is throughout the open kitchen and living area, the kitchen features newer stainless steel appliances and a contemporary backsplash. The large living room has a wood-burning fireplace perfect for cozy nights enjoying time with the family. The oversized master bedroom features high ceilings, room for an office or seating area and loads of storage with a custom closet organizer. The master bath has been updated and features a jetted tub, walk in shower and new wood cabinetry. The newly pavered pool deck has plenty of room for sunbathing and BBQ's. Enjoy swimming and floating in the recently resurfaced built-in pool. Full laundry is located inside the 2-car garage with space for a workshop or to park your other toys.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $319,700
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat, Garage Faces Side, On Street, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5053
- Lot Acres: 0.12
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 16
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit, Elevated
- Location: Corner Lot, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Pinellas Park home in this zip code is
$186,964 (41.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $236/sqft,
which is 13.8% less than similar homes
in the 33781 zip code.
5911 69Th Ave N Pinellas Park FL 33781
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5911 69Th Ave N
For Sale Near: 5911 69Th Ave N
- Approx Payment:$1,555*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8084189) located at 5911 69Th Ave N Pinellas Park FL 33781, call: 813-452-4250
5911 69Th Ave N, Pinellas Park FL is a single family home of 1356 sqft and
is currently priced at $319,700
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1988.
A comparable home for sale at 6560 67Th Ave N in Pinellas Park is listed at $139,000.
This home on 5911 69Th Ave N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Pinellas Park, FL.
Elslee, Northfield Manor and Suniland are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8084189 has been posted on this site since 5/16/2020 (16 days ago).