5964 Mariposa Ln Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4512223
Less Photos /\
5964 Mariposa Ln
Home Description: 5964 Mariposa Ln
This is living the Florida leisure, resort-style lifestyle to the fullest. Spacious 4 bedroom, 4 bath home in the maintenance-free community of The Isles on Palmer Ranch in Sarasota. Pool home on water. The flooring in this home is 100% tile throughout. Built by Divosta with the added assurance of poured concrete construction. Formal dining and living room. All appliances are new to newer with a 1 y/o AC and brand new washer\dryer & pool heater. Beautiful new pavers surround the pool on the lanai.
This is a split floor plan with the master bedroom en suite with his and her bathrooms. Kitchen has a breakfast bar and large separate eating area overlooking the pool/lanai and lake. Home includes 8 ceiling fans, central vac, and a 2-car garage. Water softener serves the entire home with a water purifier is in the kitchen. Lush Florida landscaping surrounds the home.
The Isles has a beautiful, recently updated clubhouse with an abundance of activities offering you the opportunity to make new friends. It is ideal for full or part-time living. Amenities include a resort-style heated pool, 4 lighted Har-Tru tennis courts, pickle ball, a state of art fitness center, bocce ball, basketball & a tot lot. The Isles is close to #1 Siesta Key Beach & 20 minutes from downtown Sarasota which offers cultural venues similar to a big city. Nearby is the Legacy bike trail, Oscar Scherer State Park, shopping, fine dining, etc. This beautiful home is a masterpiece and is move-in ready. The Isles is a gem in Palmer Ranch!
- Address: 5964 Mariposa Ln
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Isles Of Sarasota
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Buyer Approval Required,Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Playground,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 62
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Central Vaccum,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Purifier,Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Electric,Free Standing,Living Room
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary,Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Cement Siding,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Green Landscaping: Fl. Friendly/Native Landscape
- Indoor Air Quality: Whole House Vacuum System
- Building Sqft: 3412
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||11x12||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Family Room||13x18||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Living Room||19x13||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 2||12x11||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bedroom 3||12x11||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bedroom 4||11x10||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bedroom||16.8x14.5||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9785.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2200
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 631
- HOA Fees: $918 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $306
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Paved,Sidewalk,Street Dead-End
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Escrow Reserves Fund,Maintenance Grounds,Management,Pool,Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: LEASH LAW APPLIES. PICK UP AFTER PET.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$868,161 (44.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $238/sqft,
which is 21.3% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
5964 Mariposa Ln Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5964 Mariposa Ln
For Sale Near: 5964 Mariposa Ln
- Approx Payment:$2,914*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of REALTY EXECUTIVES GALLERY.
5964 Mariposa Ln, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2521 sqft and
is currently priced at $599,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4991 Oldham St in Sarasota is listed at $550,000.
This home on 5964 Mariposa Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sandhill Preserve, Promenade Estates On Palmer Ranch and Sunrise Preserve are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4512223 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2021 (14 days ago).