597 N Macewen Dr Osprey FL 34229 MLS D6114951
Less Photos /\
597 N Macewen Dr
Home Description: 597 N Macewen Dr
Executive home located in the premier Oaks Club in Osprey awaits a buyer that needs room for everyone. Home has 6 bedrooms with 5 ½ baths, custom kitchen, separate dining room, kitchen family room combination, living room with architectural elements & gas fireplace, expansive master suite with wood burning fireplace, oversized windows and enormous closets. The second floor encompasses 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, bonus room & outdoor screened patio. Buyers will appreciate the side load 4-car garage with a paver circle driveway and mahogany front double doors. The back of the home faces southwest & enjoys sun on the pool for the majority of the day. This home has one of the top swimming pools with spa in the area. The entire pool was constructed with an infinity/vanishing edge design that adds visual interest & stunning focal points. The spa has cherub fountains pouring into the pool along with fountains & fiber optic lighting. The entire pool deck is covered with custom made stone from Treasure Cove & the raised planter is ideal for tropical plants. The entry into the pool has a sundeck for relaxing and accommodates a couple loungers in a few inches of water. The outdoor kitchen includes a gas grill, sink & refrigerator with a bar. The home is situated on a beautiful lot with a pond and soaring views of the golf course.
- Address: 597 N Macewen Dr
- Levels: Two
- City: Osprey
- Zip: 34229
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Handicap Modified, Maintenance, Pickleball Court(s), Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Sauna, Security, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Laurel Nokomis Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Fiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 99
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Bedroom 1 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Island, Pantry, Stone Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool, Stone Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Office Features: Built-In Shelving
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Florida, Spanish/Mediterranean, Traditional
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $1,395,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Ground Level, Guest, Off Street, Parking Pad, Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 27730
- Lot Acres: 0.64
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 299
- HOA Fees: $400 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $133
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, On Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Private Road, Security
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$1,987,658 (42.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $249/sqft,
which is 31.0% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
597 N Macewen Dr Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 597 N Macewen Dr
- Approx Payment:$6,786*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Paradise Exclusive Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# D6114951) located at 597 N Macewen Dr Osprey FL 34229, call: 813-527-9259
597 N Macewen Dr, Osprey FL is a single family home of 5610 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,395,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 285 Sugar Mill Dr in Osprey is listed at $1,895,000.
This home on 597 N Macewen Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
MLS D6114951 has been posted on this site since 11/19/2020 (10 days ago).