5993 Hibiscus Dr # 6 Bradenton FL 34207 MLS A4492056
Less Photos /\
5993 Hibiscus Dr # 6
Home Description: 5993 Hibiscus Dr # 6
You don't want to miss this Parkway Villa! This beautifully updated 2 Bedroom 2 Bath villa will not disappoint. When you walk through the front door you will notice the light bright living room/ dining room combo with room for a couch, love seat, and dining table that friends and family can sit around. The wood plank vinyl flooring runs throughout the entire home. You will want for nothing in this updated kitchen with white shaker soft-close cabinetry & brushed nickel pulls, gorgeous white quartz countertop & backsplash along with newer Stainless Steel Whirlpool appliances. Both bathrooms have newer vanities and lighting. The laundry room is located just outside the kitchen door in the carport area and the roof is 3 years young! Enough about the home, you will want to enjoy the heated pool, shuffleboard courts, and clubhouse. This 55+ villa is conveniently located near Target, Publix, the Sarasota Bradenton Airport, and the beautiful beaches on Anna Maria Island. It is the best-priced villa on the market, make an appointment to see it today.
- Address: 5993 Hibiscus Dr # 6
- Unit Num: 6
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34207
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Parkway Villas
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Shuffleboard Court
- Interior Features: Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- Appliances: Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Lighting, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 950
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Ground Level
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Private, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 950
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 218
- Style: Condominium
- Location: In City Limits, Street Paved, Street Private
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Internet, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $275 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $275
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Building Name Number: 218
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: No
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton condo in this zip code is
$159,555 (36.4% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $123/sqft,
which is 15.6% less than similar condos
in the 34207 zip code.
5993 Hibiscus Dr # 6 Bradenton FL 34207
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 5993 Hibiscus Dr # 6
- Approx Payment:$593*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4408 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Wagner Realty.
5993 Hibiscus Dr # 6, Bradenton FL is a condo of 950 sqft and
is currently priced at $117,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1980.
A comparable condo for sale at 5977 Hibiscus Dr in Bradenton is listed at $79,900.
This condo on 5993 Hibiscus Dr # 6 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Bayshore Village, Huntington Woods and Southwood Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4492056 has been posted on this site since 2/20/2021 (6 days ago).