6001 Bayou Grande Blvd Ne St Petersburg FL 33703 MLS U8106122
Less Photos /\
6001 Bayou Grande Blvd Ne
Home Description: 6001 Bayou Grande Blvd Ne
A rare opportunity to own one of Tampa Bay’s most notable homes, once featured in the local paper and 7 homes away from where Blake Snell purchased. Where luxury meets structural integrity — everything about this home is unique. From the way it is positioned on the lot, providing expansive water views; to the near-zero-maintenance exterior. Beginning with over 100 pilings, securing the foundation, to poured concrete walls, floors & balconies. This in itself speaks to the detail this custom home offers. This Mediterranean masterpiece boasts high end appliances (TWO full chef’s kitchens), custom cherry wood cabinets, granite countertops, a custom mahogany elevator and four fireplaces. Every detail in this home has been carefully thought out. Start your evening with a favorite bottle of wine plucked from your 1000+ bottle wine cellar and take it swiftly to the roof top party deck offering 180-degree sweeping water views! Feel free to invite all your friends, as there will be no issue with parking. From the 2-car-garage to the enclosed walled and securely gated motor-court which offers ten additional parking spaces. One’s home should be their castle, schedule your private showing today and make this dream home your castle reality. THE DEN/OFFICE CAN BE MADE INTO A 4TH BEDROOM WITH A FULL BATH, SEE PHOTO.
- Elementary School: Shore Acres Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Meadowlawn Middle-PN
- High School: Northeast High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 62
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock w/Electric, Lift, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete, Skiing Allowed
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Marble, Tile
- Bathroom 3 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bathroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Other Specify In Remarks
- Kitchen Features: Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Shelving, Dual Sinks, Granite Counters, Island, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Bar, Breakfast Bar, Built-In Shelving, Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Granite Counters, Shower No Tub, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Office Features: Built-In Shelving, Other Specify In Remarks
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Outdoor Shower
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Other, Tile
- Building Sqft: 8846
Available now at $2,800,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Natural Gas
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9940
- Lot Dim: 61x166
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 19
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Street Paved
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$491,924 (82.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $535/sqft,
which is 41.9% less than similar homes
in the 33703 zip code.
6001 Bayou Grande Blvd Ne St Petersburg FL 33703
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6001 Bayou Grande Blvd Ne
For Sale Near: 6001 Bayou Grande Blvd Ne
- Approx Payment:$13,621*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams St Pete Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8106122) located at 6001 Bayou Grande Blvd Ne St Petersburg FL 33703, call: 813-452-4250
6001 Bayou Grande Blvd Ne, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 5230 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,800,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1431 47Th Ave Ne in St Petersburg is listed at $739,900.
This home on 6001 Bayou Grande Blvd Ne has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Venetian Isles, North East Park Placido Shores and Waterway Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8106122 has been posted on this site since 12/14/2020 (182 days ago).