6013 99Th E St Bradenton FL 34202 MLS A4571543
Reduced By $35,000
last change 6/5/2023
Less Photos /\
6013 99Th E St
Home Description: 6013 99Th E St
Get ready to be wowed! This beautifully updated 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, pool (salt water) home is situated on over a half of an acre in Braden woods with 110 ft. of golf course frontage, on the 5th hole of River Club Golf Course. Double leaded glass front entry doors and tall foyer welcome you into this open/split floor plan - living/dining combination: kitchen/family room combination (master on one side of the home and the additional bedrooms on the other). Privacy for all. Hurricane impact windows along with the front door and kitchen sliders. Spectacular TRUE gourmet kitchen for The Chef of the house - gorgeous granite countertops, stainless built-in Thermador upright freezer/refrigerator, farmhouse sink, wall ovens, dishwasher, cooktop and hood vent. Tons of storage space. Laundry room with cabinets, washer/dryer and utility sink. Additionally, in the utility area, there is a 16-foot wall with plentiful cabinetry, stone counter-tops and a desk area - this leads to the oversized 3-car garage. Tons of upgrades/updates throughout. 50 year shingle roof in 2013, new AC in 2022 and newer water heater. Large, covered lanai with (AC'd) half bath, perfect for entertaining - PebbleTech pool with heat pump heater/sand filter and outdoor shower. This home is in Phase VI with county sewer, not septic - private irrigation well. Bring your boat/trailer or RV to keep behind the tall vinyl fence. Deed restricted community with a low HOA fee of only $218 per year and no CDD. Great schools and close to everything - I-75, The Sarasota Bradenton Intl. Airport, restaurants, grocery stores, theatres, shopping (Univeristy Town Center), entertainment, The Lakewood Ranch Hospital and white sandy beaches. Get ready to live the Florida lifestyle that you have always dreamed of!
- Elementary School: Braden River Elementary
- Middle School: Braden River Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Heated,In Ground,Outside Bath Access,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary,Florida,Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Outdoor Shower,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Indoor Air Quality: Whole House Vacuum System
- Building Sqft: 3679
Available now at $785,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||15x9||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Dining Room||14x10||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Family Room||14x16||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Utility Room||5x16||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Bathroom 3||13x7||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Master Bedroom||15x13||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Bedroom 4||15x11||First||Porcelain Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Guest
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Humidity Control
- Heating: Central,Electric,Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Well,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 23610.00
- Lot Acres: 0.5400
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 634
- HOA Fees: $218 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $18
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Level,Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Management
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA Rules and Regulations
- : 941-556-9100
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$2,042,235 (160.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $318/sqft,
which is 67.1% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
6013 99Th E St Bradenton FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6013 99Th E St
For Sale Near: 6013 99Th E St
- Approx Payment:$3,819*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BETTER HOMES & GARDENS REAL ESTATE ATCHLEY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4571543) located at 6013 99Th E St Bradenton FL 34202, call: 813-452-4165
6013 99Th E St, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2469 sqft and
is currently priced at $785,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 7337 Loblolly Bay Trl in Bradenton is listed at $739,000.
This home on 6013 99Th E St has decreased in price by $35,000 and the last change was on 6/5/2023.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Del Webb, River Club North and Riverwalk Village Cypress are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4571543 has been posted on this site since 5/25/2023 (13 days ago).