602 53Rd N Ave St Petersburg FL 33703 MLS T3319091
Less Photos /\
602 53Rd N Ave
Home Description: 602 53Rd N Ave
Come see this amazing and centrally located townhome in the gated Colonnade community! This lovely townhome features an open and large living room and kitchen area that includes a dining area and a screen in patio that faces a beautiful pond. The first floor also features a guest half bath. The kitchen is bright and open and features light cabinetry with crown molding, stylish granite countertops and glass backsplash, modern pendant lights and Stainless Steel appliances. Upstairs, you will find a great loft space for an office or second living space. The spacious master bedroom features a large walk-in closet, and a great en-suite bath with dual sinks and a walk-in shower with beautiful modern title accents and granite counters. The other two bedrooms are also spacious and feature walk-in closets and share the second upstairs bathroom. This community also features a resort style community pool, a cabana and inviting outdoor pavilion space. This home is conveniently located right off of 4th Street and minutes from downtown St. Petersburg and all the action! It is also close to the major bridges with a quick commute to Tampa. It is in walking distance and many great shops and restaurants as well. Come see everything this turn key home has to offer!
- Address: 602 53Rd N Ave
- Levels: Two
- City: St Petersburg
- Zip: 33703
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Colonnade
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Deed Restrictions,Pool,Sidewalks
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility,Loft
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||20x16||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||12x8||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 2448.00
- Lot Acres: 0.0600
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 119
- HOA Fees: $250 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $250
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Townhouse
- Location: City Limits,Private
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Maintenance Grounds,Pool,Private Road,Security
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: 0
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please contact the property manager for leasing details.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg condo in this zip code is
$404,600 (10.1% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $226/sqft,
which is 0.8% less than similar condos
in the 33703 zip code.
602 53Rd N Ave St Petersburg FL 33703
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 602 53Rd N Ave
- Approx Payment:$2,189*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of PALERMO REAL ESTATE PROF.INC..
602 53Rd N Ave, St Petersburg FL is a condo of 1995 sqft and
is currently priced at $450,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 586 52Nd N Ter in St Petersburg is listed at $425,000.
This condo on 602 53Rd N Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Euclid Estates, North St Petersburg and Monticello Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3319091 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2021 (9 days ago).