604 Misty Pond Ct Bradenton FL 34212 MLS A4499594
Less Photos /\
604 Misty Pond Ct
Home Description: 604 Misty Pond Ct
YOUR PERFECT FLORIDA RETREAT AWAITS! This maintenance-free, 3 bedroom/2 bath home sits on quiet cul-de-sac in a highly sought-after boating and golf community. From the moment you enter you feel the carefree Florida lifestyle! The entry opens to a large great room, open kitchen, and spacious dining area perfect for entertaining or family gatherings. The kitchen has newer stainless appliances, 42" cabinetry, center island, and breakfast cafe. The extended, open floorplan flows right to a magnificent oversized patio, pool and spa with delightful views of a preserve, pond and golf course. There is a built-in entertainment center with surround sound in the great room and mounted TV in patio. Beautiful wood floors and crown molding are found throughout making the home both comfortable and elegant. Enlarged master suite has bay window, private pool entrance, mounted tv and bath with dual sinks, garden tub and separate shower. And that's not all! The home has central vacuum and in-wall pest systems. The garage is extended and has lots of storage cabinetry. The driveway and patio has custom concrete overlay. Situated on an oversized lot, it has been beautifully maintained and frpm the moment you enter, you will surely recognize the value of this home!
Waterlefe offers resort-style living that includes world class golf, marina with boating access directly to Gulf, fine dining on the riverfront, casual pub style dining in the bistro and sunset lounge, kayaking, playground, community pool and fitness center. Enjoy zumba, water aerobics or relax poolside at the Tiki Bar. Close to I_75 for easy commute to Tampa, St. Peterburg and Sarasota. CDD Fee is included in tax amount. Some furniture is available under separate agreement. SOLD AS-IS. PHOTOS COMING SOON.
- Address: 604 Misty Pond Ct
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34212
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Waterlefe Golf And River Club
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Trails
- Elementary School: Freedom Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Name: MANATEE RIVER
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Marina, River
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile, Wood
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Kitchen Features: Island
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2854
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11639
- Lot Acres: 0.27
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 20
- HOA Fees: $687 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $229
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,588
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Cable TV, Community Pool, Internet, Maintenance Grounds, Manager
- Other Fees Amount: $522 Quarterly
- Pets Allowed: Size Limit
- Pet Restrictions: Contact Property Management
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$509,836 (16.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $227/sqft,
which is 1.8% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
604 Misty Pond Ct Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 604 Misty Pond Ct
For Sale Near: 604 Misty Pond Ct
- Approx Payment:$2,136*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Kw Suncoast.
604 Misty Pond Ct, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1931 sqft and
is currently priced at $439,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 315 Chantilly Trl in Bradenton is listed at $498,663.
This home on 604 Misty Pond Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Riverside Preserve, Country Creek and Gates Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499594 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (15 days ago).