6102 Goldfinch St Sarasota FL 34241 MLS D6120172
Less Photos /\
6102 Goldfinch St
Home Description: 6102 Goldfinch St
Custom Florida Home With Resort Style Pool And Outdoor Area. New On The Market For The First Time!
located On Slightly Over One Acre This Beautifully Landscaped Lot Still Has Room For That Large Detached Garage And Guest House. This Incredible Home Is A Showcase Of Detail And Taste. Build In 2013, One Of The Newest Homes In This Niche Neighborhood Where It Isn'T Easy To Find A Property For Sale!! This Home Was Built To Last, 6 Inch Poured Stem Wall, Additional Rubber Water Barrier On The Roofing, All Windows Are Double Pane, Thermal Impact Rated. All Doors Are Impact Glass With Additional Safety Locks. Travertine Flooring Throughout. Kitchen Has All High End Electrolux Stainless Appliances - Solid Wood Cabinets - Double Ovens - Built In Microwave - Large Breakfast Bar- Walk In Pantry - Built In Seating With Storage. The Electric Fireplace In The Family Room Is Made Of Natural Stone, Real Wood Mantel And Granite Hearth - Set For Relaxing, Cozy Ambiance. Dual Zone Ac Unit With Separate Control For Master Bedroom. Elegance Greets You As You Enter The Master Suite - Double French Doors With Frosted Glass And Wrought Iron Design. Unique Stone Wall Alcove Upon Enetring Your Bedroom Is The Perfect Place To Showcase That Special Piece Of Art. Roomy Ensuite Bathroom Has Garden Tub And A Separate Large Stone Tiled Shower With Glass Doors. This Is A Split Floor Plan, With The Two Other Bedrooms Tucked Away And Sharing A Large Full Jack And Jill Bathroom.
walk Outdoors And Feel Like Your Are On Vacation At Your Private Resort. Custom Circular Seating Around Built In Fire Pit, Shade Structure With Fans And Lighting, And Room For That Outdoor Kitchen You Would Love To Have. The Free Form Pool With Stunning Overflow Waterfall Has Elegant Style With Beach Entry And Gradual Incline Ramp. This One Acre Yard Has Beautiful Landscape, Mature Trees And Plenty Of Room For Additional Gardens With Disirable Southern Rear Exposure.
separate Well House Was Built To Shelter The Well Equipment And Pentar Pool Equipment That Has Remote Features. The Oversize Garage Has Great Storage, Room For 2 Cars And Separate Golf Cart Door.
there Are So Many Custom Features That I Could Go On Forever... Note: Zoning Is Residential Estate. Sarasota County Allows For An Additional Accessory Building To Include Full Kitched And Bathroom. Check With Sarasota County Zoning For More Information. Please Take A Look At The Video Tour And Photos To Capture All That This Glamorous Property Has To Offer. Call For Your Private Showing Before It's Too Late.
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Pool Sweep,Salt Water
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Filtration System,Water Purifier,Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Travertine
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters,Pantry,Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks,En Suite Bathroom,Garden Bath,Granite Counters,Tub with Separate Shower Stall,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Granite Counters,Jack & Jill Bathroom,Tub With Shower
- Bathroom 3 Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Additional Rooms: Family Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom,Florida
- Exterior Features: Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $998,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side,Golf Cart Garage,Golf Cart Parking
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected
- Lot Sqft: 47148.00
- Lot Acres: 1.0800
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 89
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$605,371 (39.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $415/sqft,
which is 33.7% less than similar homes
in the 34241 zip code.
6102 Goldfinch St Sarasota FL 34241
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6102 Goldfinch St
For Sale Near: 6102 Goldfinch St
- Approx Payment:$4,857*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of LASBURY-TRACY REALTY INC..
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# D6120172) located at 6102 Goldfinch St Sarasota FL 34241, call: (813) 223-3366
6102 Goldfinch St, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2404 sqft and
is currently priced at $998,500
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 7323 Great Egret Blvd in Sarasota is listed at $560,310.
This home on 6102 Goldfinch St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Tuscana, Waverley and Serenoa are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS D6120172 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2021 (9 days ago).