6112 35Th E Ct Bradenton FL 34203 MLS A4502247
Less Photos /\
6112 35Th E Ct
Home Description: 6112 35Th E Ct
Open and spacious 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom home on a premium lot in Prospect Point. As you enter, this home offers tall ceilings, wonderful sightlines, a bright and inviting living/dining room with wood look tile flooring throughout the main living areas. Just beyond you'll find the gourmet open concept kitchen overlooking the great room with prep island, extra large breakfast bar, stainless appliances, family style refrigerator, granite counters, pendant lighting, upgraded crown molding staggered height 42" cabinets galore with undermount lighting and a sizeable closet pantry. This combined with the great room, covered screened lanai and backyard with preserve view flows beautifully for family and entertaining. The first floor also has a 1/2 bath, laundry room and the main suite. The main suite has room to spread out and a walk-in closet almost the size of another room! The en suite bath well planned with ample size walk-in shower, soaking tub, and separate vanities with granite. Upstairs opens to a large bonus area with walk-in closet. Great for work, play or theatre style movie nights with a 65" Samsung TV, surround sound and an amplifier! There are 3 additional nice size bedrooms, a full bath with double sinks, granite counters and door that separates shower. The 2 car garage has an extended 5ft bump out which provides plenty of additional storage. Other features Nest smart thermostat, built-in Guardian alarm system and Ring Video Doorbell and storage. Prospect Point is a unique and quiet enclave of 33 homes just on the border of Sarasota and Bradenton with low HOA fees and NO CDD. Located within minutes to schools, University Park corridor, shopping, restaurants, close proximity to I-75 for easy commuting and our beautiful gulf beaches.
- Address: 6112 35Th E Ct
- Levels: Two
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34203
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Sidewalks
- Elementary School: Kinnan Elementary
- Middle School: Braden River Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Other Specify In Remarks
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Closet Pantry,Granite Counters,Island
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Bonus Room,Great Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco,Wood Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3637
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Electricity Connected,Fire Hydrant,Public,Sprinkler Meter,Sprinkler Recycled,Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 6255.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1400
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 33
- HOA Fees: $238 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $79
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area,Cul-De-Sac,Flood Insurance Required,In County,Paved,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: CHECK WITH HOA
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$444,667 (4.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $147/sqft,
which is 29.9% less than similar homes
in the 34203 zip code.
6112 35Th E Ct Bradenton FL 34203
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6112 35Th E Ct
For Sale Near: 6112 35Th E Ct
- Approx Payment:$2,067*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
6112 35Th E Ct, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2898 sqft and
is currently priced at $424,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 6313 68Th E St in Bradenton is listed at $499,900.
This home on 6112 35Th E Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Ridge At Crossing Creek, Harborage On Braden River and Manatee Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4502247 has been posted on this site since 5/27/2021 (26 days ago).