6135 Lomax St Englewood FL 34224 MLS D6114455
Less Photos /\
6135 Lomax St
Home Description: 6135 Lomax St
You’ll enjoy the many advantages that come with owning this SUPER CLEAN MOVE IN READY CUSTOM HOME with an ADDITIONAL LOT and touts a brand new AIR CONDITIONER, HURRICANE IMPACT, TINTED WINDOWS, a 30 year architectural shingled roof and energy efficient Icynene Foam insulation with an R30 rating(lower FPL bills) plus TILE FLOORS THROUGHOUT. Upon entering through the decorative etched glass front door you’ll love the expansive feel of the GREAT ROOM with cathedral ceiling and plant ledges equipped with electrical outlets. The custom kitchen touts Corian countertops and sink plus 2 appliance garages and a built in trash bin. It’s breakfast bar overlooks the great room and dining room allowing the cook to enjoy the party too. The dining room has two large pantry/closets and a pocket sliding glass door to the 26’ x 10’ screened lanai behind which there is plenty of space for a pool of YOUR dreams. The generous owners ensuite provides plenty of personal space away from the shared living area plus a cultured marble vanity and tub, a huge walk in closet and 2 additional closets plus has entrances from the garage and the screened lanai. Designed with WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLITY in mind the doors are 36 inch wide and the Monolithic Foundation provide level floor doorways plus the master bedroom has a wheel-in shower. The additional lot is included in the price, it is dividable and buildable per the county. The possibilities are endless, a big garage for storage of your toys & tools, bring your RV keeping it next to the house or plant your own urban garden or just enjoy the pineapple garden already there. FEMA shows the property in a X Flood zone which means most mortgage companies won’t require flood insurance which may save you thousands over time. This home is conveniently located minutes from the grocery, pharmacy, bank, and restaurants and only 7.3 miles to Englewood Beach.
- Elementary School: Myakka River Elementary
- Middle School: L.A. Ainger Middle
- High School: Lemon Bay High
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Exterior Features: Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Insulation
Available now at $300,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 20739
- Lot Acres: 0.48
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 14
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cleared
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
6135 Lomax St Englewood FL 34224
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,520*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4388 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# D6114455) located at 6135 Lomax St Englewood FL 34224, call: 813-452-4388
6135 Lomax St, Englewood FL is a single family home of 2034 sqft and
is currently priced at $300,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2009.
This home on 6135 Lomax St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Englewood, FL.
MLS D6114455 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (12 days ago).