618 Sunset Dr S St Petersburg FL 33707 MLS U8113587
Less Photos /\
618 Sunset Dr S
Home Description: 618 Sunset Dr S
This luxurious waterfront estate in historic Old Pasadena sits on two oversized lots totaling 0.6 acres. YES, you read correctly… THAT is a corner lot overlooking the Intercoastal in Saint Petersburg totaling over 28,000 SF. This meticulously maintained 6 bedroom, 4 full bath, 2 car garage pool home offers 3,830 SF of living space and a total of 4,595SF to call home. Upon entering your new home, you will notice an abundance of natural light and waterfront views. The living room floor boasts unique tile repurposed from the original Salvador Dali Museum. The home offers a great layout with 1 bedroom, 1 bath downstairs, and the remaining 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms upstairs with a bonus landing area and waterfront balcony. The large Master Suite is tucked away large walk-in closet and has a very secluded feel. The ensuite bathroom offers a jetted tub with a separate shower and dual sinks. The custom kitchen features solid wood cabinetry kitchen, granite counters, high-end SS Appliances, oversized gas cooking, multi-level breakfast bar, stone tile work & pantry. Casual dining transitions to a second large family room which includes a wood-burning fireplace, travertine flooring, and sliding glass doors that lead out to the pool and oversized backyard entertaining area. Additional amenities include an outdoor kitchen, private courtyard, and oversized two-car garage. The St. Petersburg Garden Club, one of the most serene settings in the area, is direct across the street. Centrally located, just 3 minutes to the beach, 10 min. to downtown St. Pete and 25 min. to Tampa Airport.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Fiberglass, In Ground, Lighting
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial, Canal, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Travertine
- Master Bedroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub
- Architectural Style: Colonial
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Other, Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4595
Available now at $1,200,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Off Street, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 28593
- Lot Acres: 0.66
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 3
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, In City Limits, In County, Irregular Lot, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,397,500 (16.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $313/sqft,
which is 1.0% less than similar homes
in the 33707 zip code.
618 Sunset Dr S St Petersburg FL 33707
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 618 Sunset Dr S
- Approx Payment:$5,838*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Metro.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8113587) located at 618 Sunset Dr S St Petersburg FL 33707, call: 813-452-4250
618 Sunset Dr S, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 3830 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,200,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1969.
A comparable home for sale at 540 Park St S in St Petersburg is listed at $1,200,000.
This home on 618 Sunset Dr S has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Skimmer Point, Pasadena Place and Parque Narvaez are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8113587 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (12 days ago).