621 Honeyflower Loop Bradenton FL 34212 MLS A4535253
Reduced By $38,000
last change 5/19/2022
Less Photos /\
621 Honeyflower Loop
Home Description: 621 Honeyflower Loop
Bradenton’s MOST sought after neighborhood, Greyhawk Landing. LIVE THE VACATION LIFE! This 24-hour gated community adjoins Lakewood Ranch and boasts two neighborhood centers having spas, and lagoon style pools with water slides for the kids. Fitness conscious sport enthusiasts will enjoy a state-of-the-art fitness center, soccer fields, baseball fields, fishing, basketball courts, tennis courts, playgrounds, along with an extensive network of walking and biking trails. All this for a fraction of the monthly HOA fees of Lakewood Ranch. This community is meticulously maintained and is situated only minutes to shopping and restaurants, and walking distance to the newly constructed, health conscious Publix GreenWise Supermarket. This stunning LIKE NEW, move-in-ready home is perfectly set on THE MOST DESIRABLE block in the community, located less than 400 yards from the Greyhawk Landing Recreation Center. This low trafficked loop allows families to safely gather and create memories. The well designed large family home has 5 spacious bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. You’ll LOVE the first floor separate guest suite with adjoining full bathroom. The light and bright first floor features high ceilings, open concept floor plan with dining room, kitchen, and family room with telescoping glass sliders to your private lanai. Transition outside and take in the tranquil backyard that interconnects to a community greenway that safely allows the kids to play and explore. The second floor has a large family room, master suite with master bathroom containing his and her vanities and a large jacuzzi. In addition there are three more oversized bedrooms, and a full Laundry room with a utility sink. Plenty of closet storage and an oversized 3 car garage. Updated solid wood cabinetry with soft-close hinges in kitchen and bathrooms. The recently installed whole house water softener system is maintenance free and can be accessed from any tap in the home. Start creating family memories to last a lifetime in this one-of-a-kind home. Matterport Virtual Walk-Thru Tour Available.
- Address: 621 Honeyflower Loop
- Levels: Two
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34212
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Greyhawk Landing
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Park,Playground,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts,Wheelchair Access
- Elementary School: Freedom Elementary
- Middle School: Dr Mona Jain Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Water Filtration System,Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Vinyl
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $949,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,Off Street
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Electric,Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8742.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2000
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 20
- HOA Fees: $105 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $9
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Paved,Private,Sidewalk
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,638
- Maintenance Includes: Guard - 24 Hour,Pool,Private Road,Recreational Facilities,Security
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA rules.
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$901,129 (5.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $290/sqft,
which is 7.6% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
621 Honeyflower Loop Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 621 Honeyflower Loop
- Approx Payment:$4,617*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of JAY ALAN REAL ESTATE.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4535253) located at 621 Honeyflower Loop Bradenton FL 34212, call: 813-452-4165
621 Honeyflower Loop, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 3269 sqft and
is currently priced at $949,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 204 Dove Trl in Bradenton is listed at $800,000.
This home on 621 Honeyflower Loop has decreased in price by $38,000 and the last change was on 5/19/2022.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Waterlefe Golf And River Club, Country Meadows and Mill Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4535253 has been posted on this site since 5/14/2022 (13 days ago).