621 Manns Harbor Dr Apollo Beach FL 33572 MLS T3291581
Less Photos /\
621 Manns Harbor Dr
Home Description: 621 Manns Harbor Dr
Find your oasis in the gated community of Mirabay in Apollo Beach. This one-story waterfront pool home offers four bedrooms, three bathrooms plus an office on over 2900 square feet of coastal living. Launch up to a 35-foot (restricted) boat off your 10,000 lb. boat lift already connected with water and power. Entertaining is easy in this seamless combination of the gourmet kitchen and great room that transitions into your lounge and dine style screened-in lanai with 16-foot pocket sliders. The kitchen features a walk-in pantry, 42-inch soft closed cabinets, and GE Profile stainless steel appliances with an island sink connecting to a separate dining room. Settle into the owner’s retreat complete with a separate soak tub and half wall/glass shower with double vanities and his and hers closets. Three other bedrooms and two bathrooms are perfectly situated to accommodate family and guests. The den/office to the left of the front door has french doors for added privacy. Other notable features include a three-car garage, tankless water heater, a fully fenced backyard, fire pit, seating area, and hurricane shutters. Mirabay is a Newland-built community that includes a clubhouse, gym, café, swimming pools also boasting MiraBay's landmark lighthouse corkscrew waterslide and rent-free kayaks for lagoon use. Close to MacDill with easy boat access to Tampa Bay and all that Florida has to offer.
- Address: 621 Manns Harbor Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Apollo Beach
- Zip: 33572
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Mirabay
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Park, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Court(s), Wheelchair Access
- Elementary School: Apollo Beach-HB
- Middle School: Eisenhower-HB
- High School: Lennard-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Canal, Lagoon
- Water Name: MIRABAY LAGOON
- Water Frontage: Lagoon
- Water Feet: 180
- Water Extras: Dock - Open, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Riprap
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Canal - Saltwater, Freshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal, Gulf/Ocean, Lagoon
- Interior Features: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile, Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Great Room
- Architectural Style: Florida, Patio
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab, Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Drip Irrigation
- Building Sqft: 4322
Available now at $800,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10017
- Lot Dim: 90.68x111
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 57
- HOA Fees: $139 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $11
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $4,928
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Security, Trash
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Yes
- Num Pets: 4
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Apollo Beach home in this zip code is
$593,539 (25.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $276/sqft,
which is 23.4% less than similar homes
in the 33572 zip code.
621 Manns Harbor Dr Apollo Beach FL 33572
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 621 Manns Harbor Dr
For Sale Near: 621 Manns Harbor Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,892*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty S.Shore.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3291581) located at 621 Manns Harbor Dr Apollo Beach FL 33572, call: 813-452-4096
621 Manns Harbor Dr, Apollo Beach FL is a single family home of 2903 sqft and
is currently priced at $800,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2013.
A comparable home for sale at 5705 Tybee Island Dr in Apollo Beach is listed at $750,000.
This home on 621 Manns Harbor Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Apollo Beach, FL.
Marina Village, Villas At Andalucia and Andalucia are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3291581 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (3 days ago).