6215 46Th E Ct Bradenton FL 34203 MLS A4506056
Less Photos /\
6215 46Th E Ct
Home Description: 6215 46Th E Ct
This captivating 4-bedroom, 3-bath, 3-car garage home with spectacular heated pool is situated on an oversized cul-de-sac home site in the gated community of Mandalay. Built in 2011 by Neal Communities, this immaculate home is loaded with upscale custom finishes and upgrades throughout including new impact-rated and energy efficient sliding doors, new high-performance Trane A/C system, crown molding, professional landscaping & landscape lighting and much more. Cooking enthusiasts will appreciate the carefully designed kitchen highlighted by an oversized custom island perfect for food preparation and sure to be the hub of every social gathering. The family room flows through new hurricane-rated sliding doors to the screened outdoor living space which features a stunning saltwater heated pool with waterfall surrounded by mature tropical landscaping and overlooking a pond. The owner’s suite offers beautiful crown molding and trim, large walk-in closet and luxurious master bath with heated towel rack, separate vanities, garden tub and walk-in shower. The split plan features two guest bedrooms sharing a full bath, plus a 4th bedroom and adjacent 3rd bath perfectly situated for easy access to the outdoor living space & pool. Working from home will be a pleasure thanks to the light & bright office featuring crown molding, recessed lighting, new impact-rated and energy-efficient Low-E window and elegant French doors. Even the garage is loaded with features including professionally installed epoxy floor coating, kayak hanging system and loads of storage cabinets. Mandalay is a beautiful, gated community with low quarterly HOA Fees – NO CDD Fees – and the perfect location! Mandalay is just minutes away from the world-class shopping and dining of UTC (University Town Center), the SRQ airport, both Sarasota and Bradenton downtowns, I-75 and the gulf beaches. It goes without saying – this home won’t last. Schedule your appointment to see it now before it’s gone.
- Address: 6215 46Th E Ct
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34203
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Gated,Playground
- Elementary School: Tara Elementary
- Middle School: Braden River Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3821
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Recycled,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 15464.00
- Lot Acres: 0.3600
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 1
- HOA Fees: $368 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $123
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,In County
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Private Road
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA Rules for pet restriction details
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$455,322 (31.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $229/sqft,
which is 12.8% less than similar homes
in the 34203 zip code.
6215 46Th E Ct Bradenton FL 34203
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6215 46Th E Ct
For Sale Near: 6215 46Th E Ct
- Approx Payment:$3,235*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP.
6215 46Th E Ct, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2900 sqft and
is currently priced at $665,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5216 11Th E St in Bradenton is listed at $329,900.
This home on 6215 46Th E Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Marineland, Dude Ranch Acres and Arbor Reserve are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4506056 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2021 (9 days ago).