6216 Bahama Shores Dr S St Petersburg FL 33705 MLS U8066458
Reduced By $51,000
last change 1/29/2020
Less Photos /\
6216 Bahama Shores Dr S
Home Description: 6216 Bahama Shores Dr S
Spectacular waterfront estate with 162 feet of open water frontage and almost 1 acre of sprawling property with amazing views of Tampa Bay and downtown Tampa skyline. This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home is perfect for entertaining both inside and out with full outdoor kitchen, heated pool and spa, custom outdoor fan system, covered and open patio spaces. The open living and Florida rooms with high ceilings, custom crown moulding, Tennessee marble floor, showcasing 2 large fish tanks set the stage as you enter the home. The custom kitchen is complete with center island, high-end appliances, and custom cabinetry. The upstairs master retreat is a private sanctuary with an outdoor terrace overlooking the water, vaulted ceiling, built-ins, and large walk-in closet, and master bathroom with a jetted jacuzzi tub, double vanity, and dual head shower. The downstairs is complete with two additional bedrooms and a second master suite with en-suite bathroom. The Bahama style family room is an entertainer's dream with a custom television setup, a vaulted decorative ceiling, wet bar, and 2 sets of accordion sliders opening to the pool and waterfront. Boaters will love the expansive dock that stretches over 200 feet with deep open water access. Other high-end features include a whole house generator, multiple koi ponds, private steam bath, rooftop terrace, and office.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: TAMPA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 162
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Open, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Sailboat Water, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Whole House R.O. System, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Electric, Gas, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Marble, Porcelain Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Family Room Features: Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Wet Bar
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Island, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, En Suite Bathroom, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sauna, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $2,699,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bedroom 2||16x17||First|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 36640
- Lot Acres: 0.84
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 6
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$561,670 (79.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $444/sqft,
which is 51.7% less than similar homes
in the 33705 zip code.
6216 Bahama Shores Dr S St Petersburg FL 33705
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6216 Bahama Shores Dr S
For Sale Near: 6216 Bahama Shores Dr S
- Approx Payment:$13,130*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Douglas Elliman.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8066458) located at 6216 Bahama Shores Dr S St Petersburg FL 33705, call: 813-452-4250
6216 Bahama Shores Dr S, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 6079 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,699,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1949.
A comparable home for sale at 227 Colony Point Rd S in St Petersburg is listed at $1,100,000.
This home on 6216 Bahama Shores Dr S has decreased in price by $51,000 and the last change was on 1/29/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Bayou Bonita, Bay Shore and Bay Colony Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8066458 has been posted on this site since 11/24/2019 (126 days ago).