6222 Olive Ave Sarasota FL 34231 MLS A4571261
Less Photos /\
6222 Olive Ave
Home Description: 6222 Olive Ave
Welcome to 6222 Olive Avenue, a charming oasis nestled in the heart of the highly sought-after Gulf Gate area neighborhood. An enchanting blend of classic mid-century simplicity, sun-drenched openness, and modern improvements and conveniences. Every detail of the landscape and hardscape has been carefully designed to create a wonderful sense of tranquility and serenity. You will feel it for yourself the minute you pass the front yard’s bamboo fence and walk under the pergola to the front door.
This home was built by the developer of the Palm Lakes community to be his own personal home! So it has many special features - - - the walls are poured concrete, not block. The ceilings are 9 feet high. Instead of the typical popcorn ceiling, the builder had a lovely troweled surface applied to the ceilings that you will just love. There is a walk-in closet in the master bedroom - - - unheard of in the 50s! Under the carpet and tile, all of the floors, except the Florida Room, are a beautiful terrazzo that has been carefully preserved and has never been damaged by carpet tacks. The ½ bath in the master bedroom could very easily be expanded into a full bath but the current owner actually prefers using the outdoor shower!
This home has been lovingly maintained and improved. The roof is 2 years old. The AC was replaced in 2023. The water heater is just 3 years old. The windows are thermal, impact resistant, have hurricane shutters and a lifetime transferable warranty. The Florida Room’s 21 feet of sliding glass doors create a wonderful sense of openness and a lovely view of the very private back yard and Tiki bar.
In addition to the garage and the carport, there is also room to park a boat, an RV or a couple more cars.
This is just a short description of this home’s many highlights. Please check out the complete list of features (attached).
Nothing matters more in real estate than location. The Gulf Gate area is extremely well-known and popular because its location is ideal. It is a nicely maintained, diverse, suburban community just minutes from the south bridge to Siesta Key Beach and just a 10 minute drive to downtown Sarasota.
- Elementary School: Gulf Gate Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Concrete,Terrazzo,Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Shower No Tub,Single Vanity,Window/Skylight in Bath
- Master Bathroom Features: En Suite Bathroom,Single Vanity,Window/Skylight in Bath
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room,Great Room,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Outdoor Shower,Private Mailbox,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Exposure/Shade,Insulation,Windows
- Green Landscaping: Non Toxic Fertilizer/Pesticides
- Building Sqft: 1933
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Boat,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Workshop in Garage
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7546.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1700
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 97
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Landscaped
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 941-366-8070
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$497,903 (18.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $271/sqft,
which is 36.3% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
6222 Olive Ave Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6222 Olive Ave
For Sale Near: 6222 Olive Ave
- Approx Payment:$2,043*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
6222 Olive Ave, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1550 sqft and
is currently priced at $420,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 6159 Rockefeller Ave in Sarasota is listed at $425,000.
This home on 6222 Olive Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
All States Park, Lake Arrowhead and Flora Villa are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4571261 has been posted on this site since 5/26/2023 (12 days ago).