623 Bradenton Rd Venice FL 34293 MLS C7427250
Reduced By $10,000
last change 5/18/2020
Less Photos /\
623 Bradenton Rd
Home Description: 623 Bradenton Rd
PLEASE ENJOY THE 3D INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL TOUR ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SPACIOUS CORNER PARCEL HOMEBY COPYING AND PASTING THE FOLLOWING URL https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=DU5D1fyBkTL&mls=1 : This spectacular residence is situated perfectly on a over-sized corner lot in the heart of South Venice. Featuring a split bedroom layout, the floorplan incorporates a separate family room, living room, formal dining room, open kitchen, two generous size guest bedrooms, a master suite and interior laundry space. Interior features include large breakfast bar over looking the family room with wood burning fireplace, stainless steel kitchen appliances, tiled backsplash, refrigerator RO (reverse osmosis), ceramic tile throughout the living areas, washer/dryer, tiled showers, 2018 remodeled guest bathroom w/ jetted jacuzzi tub, kitchen pantry and walk-in closet. Exterior features include a private screened lanai, 2018 wireless water softner filtration system, 2019 energy effecient high impact windows (all except guest bedrooms), 2018 garage door opener/spring system, 2019 vinyl 6' privacy fenced back yard, shed and BRAND NEW 2020 ROOF. Minutes away from Shamrock Park with nature center, tennis courts and the famous Legacy Trail in addition to near proximity of the Island of Venice with historic downtown shops and dining. Access to voluntary membership of the South Venice Association (SVA), which provides ferry rides to Caspersen Beach and private boat launch. Enjoy these fantastic neighborhood amenities for the very fair annual fee of $235 per year (which includes ferry pass and boat ramp key).
- Address: 623 Bradenton Rd
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34293
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Private Boat Ramp
- Elementary School: Garden Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), L Dining, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2514
Available now at $250,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 12000
- Lot Dim: 120x100
- Lot Acres: 0.28
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 17015
- HOA Fees: $235 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $19
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$344,072 (37.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $140/sqft,
which is 27.9% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
623 Bradenton Rd Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 623 Bradenton Rd
For Sale Near: 623 Bradenton Rd
- Approx Payment:$1,267*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Palm Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# C7427250) located at 623 Bradenton Rd Venice FL 34293, call: 813-527-9259
623 Bradenton Rd, Venice FL is a single family home of 1782 sqft and
is currently priced at $250,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1978.
A comparable home for sale at 3190 Galiot Rd in Venice is listed at $284,681.
This home on 623 Bradenton Rd has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 5/18/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Country Club Estates, Wexford On The Green and Islandwalk At The West Villages are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS C7427250 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2020 (77 days ago).