6234 45Th Ln E Bradenton FL 34203 MLS A4452892
Less Photos /\
6234 45Th Ln E
Home Description: 6234 45Th Ln E
3D Tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=BRn11HE1PiM&mls=1 Must See 4 Bedroom 3 bathroom with private pool and outdoor kitchen. Welcome home to the beautiful Neal's Floor Plan in the Gated Community of Mandalay. It's central location is just minutes from UTC Mall, SRQ Airport, numerous restaurants and easy access to I-75 and Hwy 301. Enter into the spacious living and dinning room area, great for entertaining. The office/den near the front entrance could be converted to a 5 bedroom. Then retreat to the private Master suite after a long day that is spacious enough for a King Bed and more, walk in closets. Then walk down the hall to your Master Bath, includes a separate tub, walk-in shower with grab bars, two separate vanities to help with getting ready in the morning. The other 3 bedrooms are located on the other side of the home for added privacy. One Bedroom is tucked in a private corner of the home that can be used as a inlaw suite. The kitchen is centrally located in the heart of the home with corian counter tops, ample counter space, under counter lighting, closet pantry. A breakfast island to get a quick bit to eat for starting the day. The large dinette area adjacent to the family room is tiled. Continue entertaining with your custom outdoor kitchen with a full size stove, sink and mini-refrigerator and then relax in you heated pool. New heater/2019. This home is the original owner that is a seasonal visitor. There is room for everyone in this beautiful home. The 3-car garage can hold whatever extras for your busy lifestyle brings. Stop by and take a look at this gorgeous property.
- Elementary School: Tara Elementary
- Middle School: Braden River Middle
- High School: Braden River High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 3 Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dinette Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Island
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool, En Suite Bathroom, Other Specify In Remarks, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3821
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 9757
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 7
- HOA Fees: $368 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $122
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Refer to HOA Docs
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$389,484 (9.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $148/sqft,
which is 5.5% less than similar homes
in the 34203 zip code.
6234 45Th Ln E Bradenton FL 34203
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6234 45Th Ln E
For Sale Near: 6234 45Th Ln E
- Approx Payment:$2,082*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
6234 45Th Ln E, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2900 sqft and
is currently priced at $428,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2009.
A comparable home for sale at 6724 45Th Ter E in Bradenton is listed at $369,900.
This home on 6234 45Th Ln E has decreased in price by $10,700 and the last change was on 3/18/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Marineland, Glen Cove Heights and Tailfeather Way At Tara are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4452892 has been posted on this site since 12/1/2019 (179 days ago).