625 115Th Ave Treasure Island FL 33706 MLS U8121924
Less Photos /\
625 115Th Ave
Home Description: 625 115Th Ave
WELCOME TO PARADISE!!! You Will Be Wowed The Moment That You Pull Up By The Newly Pavered Circular Drive, New Exterior Paint And The Beautiful Mature Florida Foliage On This Meticulously Manicured Lot. Upon Entering, You Will Be Greeted With Stunning Multi-Million Dollar Views Of The Inter-Coastal Waterway! The Owner Has Spared No Expense On Lovingly Renovating This Home Inside & Out. This Beautiful Home Boasts A Bonus Room Featuring French Doors With A Water View (Can Accommodate A Queen Size Bed If Needed). Open Concept Floor Plan, Caribbean Island Marble And Quartzite Mitered Waterfall Kitchen Island With Built In Wine Rack, Solid White Shaker Style Soft Close Cabinetry, Matching LG Stainless Steel Appliances Including A Smart Refrigerator And Double Ovens, New Tankless Hot Water Heater, New Plumbing Throughout All The Way To The Street, All New Electrical Throughout, Large Walk-In Shower In Master Suite With Intercoastal Views, Guest Bath With Freestanding "Marilyn" Tub, Bamboo Flooring Throughout, All New Exterior Doors, Dock With 10,000LB Boat Lift, New Custom Freeform Heated Salt Water Pool With Spa (installed 2020) With Smart Control Features & Pebble Tech Interior Finish & Travertine Coping And Too Many Other Upgrades To List! Grab Your Coffee And Watch The Sunrise From Your Private Waterfront Oasis! This Home Truly Is A Boater And Entertainers Paradise! With No Fixed Bridges, You Can Be Out To The Gulf And Johns Pass In Minutes! Schedule A Private Showing Today!
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Whole House R.O. System, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Bamboo, Ceramic Tile
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 7675
- Lot Dim: 53x129
- Lot Acres: 0.18
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 50
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Treasure Island home in this zip code is
$595,633 (33.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $620/sqft,
which is 10.6% less than similar homes
in the 33706 zip code.
625 115Th Ave Treasure Island FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 625 115Th Ave
- Approx Payment:$4,378*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Luxury & Beach Realty Inc.
625 115Th Ave, Treasure Island FL is a single family home of 1451 sqft and
is currently priced at $899,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 11200 5Th St E in Treasure Island is listed at $2,900,000.
This home on 625 115Th Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Treasure Island, FL.
San Seair, Herrons and Treasure Sands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8121924 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (15 days ago).