6267 Sturbridge Ct Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4451961
Reduced By $95,400
last change 1/21/2020
Less Photos /\
6267 Sturbridge Ct
Home Description: 6267 Sturbridge Ct
Move-in NOW! Don't wait, this true 4 bedrooms / 2 baths, 2,644 Sqft gorgeous home in The Hamptons is in move-in condition. Spacious and open floor plan as you walk in the front door you are greeted with 12' high ceiling and huge great room overlooking a pond. Oversized bedrooms, the master bedroom with an expended walk-in closet. The kitchen has been updated with modern cabinet, granite countertop, and a chef prep island. The Eat-in area creates a homey atmosphere for your guests. All appliances are GE monogram stainless steel, Double Wall Oven, Convection Microwave, Warming Drawer, and Radian Cooktop. Efficient Gas Furnace and Rinnai Tankless water heater. The flooring is 24x24 tile throughout except in the Bedrooms and Family Room. This gem is located minutes from Siesta Key Beach, Shopping, Restaurant, Legacy Trail and Top-rated schools. The community pool is a short stroll away. Enjoy the water views from your screened lanai. This home is in a superb condition, the owners maintained every detail of this property for the next owner to enjoy it with any headache. AC on a 6 months maintenance contract, centralized pest treatment tubing system.
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: In Ground, Lighting
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Ceiling Fan(s), Granit Counters, Island
- Living Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $429,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- Lot Sqft: 7040
- Lot Acres: 0.16
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 53
- HOA Fees: $256 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $85
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Pool Maintenance
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$583,839 (35.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $163/sqft,
which is 19.7% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
6267 Sturbridge Ct Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6267 Sturbridge Ct
For Sale Near: 6267 Sturbridge Ct
- Approx Payment:$2,089*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Action Realty Of Sarasota Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4451961) located at 6267 Sturbridge Ct Sarasota FL 34238, call: 813-527-9259
6267 Sturbridge Ct, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2638 sqft and
is currently priced at $429,500
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 4847 Sweetmeadow Cir in Sarasota is listed at $477,000.
This home on 6267 Sturbridge Ct has decreased in price by $95,400 and the last change was on 1/21/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Isles Of Sarasota, Turtle Rock and Stoneybrook Veranda Greens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4451961 has been posted on this site since 11/22/2019 (129 days ago).