628 Macewen Dr Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4581589
Less Photos /\
628 Macewen Dr
Home Description: 628 Macewen Dr
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. This Regents Versailles model in The Oaks Clubside combines all the delights of a Florida golf course home with luxury touches and a Mediterranean vibe. Designed to take advantage of the beautiful Eagle Course vistas, this gracious 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home has an open floor plan and a bright, airy interior. With over 4,400 sq ft of living space, which includes an office, formal dining room and a bonus room, there is room for your loved ones and visiting guests. As you enter the pavered driveway you will be greeted by a babbling fountain, and lovely tropical landscape surrounding this large home. Step through the double front doors and you will immediately be taken with the view through the aquarium window at the end of the formal living room with a gas fireplace that lies before you. Between the living room and the large family room there is a built-in wet bar with wine refrigerator, making the common areas perfect for hosting all kinds of celebrations. The recently renovated kitchen features solid wood cabinetry, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, a large breakfast bar and a dining nook with an aquarium window with a view of the lush foliage beyond. The expansive master suite is a study in luxury. It has a offers beautiful golf course views, has multiple walk-in closets and features a bonus room which can be used a fitness room or an intimate sitting room, or small private study. The master bath has a large soaking tub, separate walk-in shower, dual sinks and an abundance of counter and storage space. All the other bedrooms are large. Situated on the 12th fairway, on an oversized lot, the screened lanai offers gorgeous long golf views, has a heated pool (large enough to swim laps!) and a spa with new Pentair pool equipment, and features an outdoor kitchen. Add to all this many updates including all 3 air conditioning units that are less than 2 years old, a 3-car garage with new epoxy floor, and all the interior touches you’d expect in a quality house, and you have found your home in the sun. Come and make it your own! The Oaks, Sarasota’s premier golf and country club, has two 18-hole championship golf courses, an award-winning tennis program with 12 HAR TRU courts (4 lighted), 4 pickleball courts, a state-of-the-art Wellfit center and junior Olympic Community pool among its many amenities. Club membership is required with homeownership.
- Address: 628 Macewen Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Osprey
- Zip: 34229
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Oaks
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Golf,Pool,Tennis Courts
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge,Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Dryer,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Wood
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool,Dual Sinks,Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Formal Dining Room Separate,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 5880
Available now at $1,825,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Rear,Garage Faces Side
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Heat Pump,Zoned
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Sprinkler Well,Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 26284.00
- Lot Acres: 0.6000
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 86
- HOA Fees: $400 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $133
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Private
- Building Name Number: 628
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 941-383-6411
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$2,724,000 (49.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $407/sqft,
which is 27.0% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
628 Macewen Dr Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 628 Macewen Dr
- Approx Payment:$8,878*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4581589) located at 628 Macewen Dr Osprey FL 34229, call: 813-527-9259
628 Macewen Dr, Osprey FL is a single family home of 4486 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,825,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 465 Macewen Dr in Osprey is listed at $1,950,000.
This home on 628 Macewen Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Osprey, FL.
Sorrento Shores, Southbay Yacht & Racquet Club and Meridian At The Oaks Preserve are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4581589 has been posted on this site since 9/18/2023 (9 days ago).