629 N Mayo St Crystal Beach FL 34681 MLS U8104669
Less Photos /\
629 N Mayo St
Home Description: 629 N Mayo St
PLAY, WORK & LIVE in this magnificent gulf front property with breathtaking water and sunset views, and a boat dock! This 3 story upscale waterfront home has everything a family dreams of for resort style living. Ceiling heights throughout are a minimum of 12 feet, soaring to over 24 feet in the grand living room with a spectacular water view and fireplace. The dining room is spacious with a large window that views the 750+ bottle wine cellar. The gourmet kitchen is a chefs dream with 2 subzero refrigerator/freezer combo, 2 Bosch dishwashers, warming drawer, microwave/convection oven, pot filler, built in miele coffee maker, Thermador 6 burner gas range with griddle and double oven. The kitchen opens up to the Great Room overlooking the water and includes a double sided fireplace, bar and billiards room. All 4 beautiful bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and custom closets. Built in workstations are throughout the house including a private office on the 3rd floor. The master suite has sweeping views of the Gulf of Mexico, sunsets and another double sided fireplace. Plenty of room with a large tub, separate shower, and custom cabinetry that includes a double vanity, make-up station and locked jewelry cabinet. A fitness room, media/recreation room, 5+ garage on the ground level with an elevator serving all three floors completes the resort/spa feeling with this home. Extra large balconies with an outdoor kitchen overlooking the backyard is a tropical dream. From the lagoon style pool with a waterfall and jacuzzi, to the custom wood fire pizza oven and fire pit you'll never want to leave home. Or hop on your boat or jet ski and travel to the local 3 Rooker island, Honeymoon or award winning Caladesi island- all with pristine sand and turquoise waters.
- Elementary School: Ozona Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Palm Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Palm Harbor Univ High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Chlorine Free, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Full
- Water Name: ST JOSEPHS SOUND
- Water Frontage: Gulf/Ocean
- Water Feet: 112
- Water Extras: Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift
- Water Access: Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Attic Fan, Attic Ventilator, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Thermostat Attic Fan, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Porcelain Tile, Slate, Travertine, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Loft, Media Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill
- Exterior Contruction: Other
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $3,250,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump, Propane
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 13530
- Lot Acres: 0.31
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 4
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Street Paved
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Crystal Beach home in this zip code is
$1,564,980 (51.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $618/sqft,
which is 26.9% less than similar homes
in the 34681 zip code.
629 N Mayo St Crystal Beach FL 34681
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 629 N Mayo St
- Approx Payment:$15,810*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Weichert Realtor Equity Tarpon.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8104669) located at 629 N Mayo St Crystal Beach FL 34681, call: 813-452-4250
629 N Mayo St, Crystal Beach FL is a single family home of 5257 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,250,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 502 Pennsylvania Ave in Crystal Beach is listed at $525,000.
This home on 629 N Mayo St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes and New Homes
in Crystal Beach, FL.
Seaside Sanctuary, Point Seaside and Seaside Assembly are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8104669 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (12 days ago).