631 Southland Rd Venice FL 34293 MLS N6114608
Less Photos /\
631 Southland Rd
Home Description: 631 Southland Rd
Whether you are seeking a year-round residence or winter getaway, this fabulous home will meet and exceed your checklist. Custom-built in 2003, this 3-bed, 2-bath, 2-car garage home has been thoughtfully designed to provide the finest in flow and functionality. The 251-square-foot bonus room, with two separate entrances, four bright windows and a window AC unit can be utilized as an office, in-law suite or hobby haven. Vaulted ceiling, rounded corners and plant shelves are some of the unique architectural elements throughout. The upgraded kitchen boasts stainless appliances, granite countertops, a built-in pantry, wine refrigerator and warming drawer. A popular split floor plan offers the ultimate in living and private accommodations. Enjoy the exceptional outdoor living space with a fenced-in yard. A spacious wooden deck has built-in seating with wiring for an above-ground spa, outdoor speakers and a manually controlled lawn sprinkler system. Other notable special features include an alarm system, hurricane shutters, some impact-resistant windows and doors, decorative lighting, fixtures and fans, workbench and extra storage shelving in the garage. To top this off, there is an extra parking area with a 30-amp service — perfect for an RV or boat. Easy, close access to the South Venice Boat Ramp where you can enjoy a day on the water, explore the wonderful Intracoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico. Minimal fee per year to ride with six guests to the South Venice private beach via ferry, which drops local passengers at a blissfully quiet stretch of Manasota Key.
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Student Leadership Academy
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Vinyl
- Bathroom 2 Features: Granite Counters, Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Cooking Island, Granite Counters
- Laundry Features: Closet Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Granite Counters, Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Office Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2079
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available
- Lot Sqft: 8000
- Lot Dim: 80x100
- Lot Acres: 0.18
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 618
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$424,253 (30.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $206/sqft,
which is 2.6% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
631 Southland Rd Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 631 Southland Rd
For Sale Near: 631 Southland Rd
- Approx Payment:$1,581*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
631 Southland Rd, Venice FL is a single family home of 1574 sqft and
is currently priced at $325,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 422 Lake Of The Woods Dr in Venice is listed at $343,900.
This home on 631 Southland Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Ventura Village, Woodmere Lakes and Wexford On The Green are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6114608 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (10 days ago).