6316 Waves End Pl Apollo Beach FL 33572 MLS T3243958
Less Photos /\
6316 Waves End Pl
Home Description: 6316 Waves End Pl
Welcome to this absolutely stunning and better than new home with over $65,000 in upgrades that is located in the sought after community of Waterset! You will be greeted by a well manicured yard and enter the home through the covered entry. The leaded glass front door allows for lots of natural light into the foyer which has tray ceiling with wood beams and an art niche to display your treasures! The great room includes plenty of space for your oversized furniture and allows you to entertain with ease! The kitchen is a dream with the gourmet upgrades that include double wall oven, separate microwave, gas cooktop, farmhouse sink and faucet, Quartz countertops, two tone cabinetry, Samsung Family Hub refrigerator and oversized island. The master bedroom is a retreat with a wall of windows, tray ceiling and an en suite that is upgraded with a super shower, dual sinks, custom framed mirror and a walk in closet large enough to be a spare room! This three way split level floor plan offers a second master suite which is ideal for an in-law or guests and two additional bedrooms that share the third full bathroom. Looking for a man cave?! We have this flex space complete with a brick accent wall which can be easily altered to a private office or den! The extended lanai was an upgrade during the build that allows you to expand your living space and will impress your guests with lush, tropical landscaping in your own private backyard oasis! This home's upgrades include a newly installed HVAC system in 2019, surround sound system, upgraded light fixtures, fans and more! There is a gas connection for your BBQ and a connection for a future outdoor kitchen and electric in place for future pool! New construction homes in the area have base prices are starting for approximately $60K higher since this home was built and prior to upgrades and lot premium! The community of Waterset features miles of fitness/walking trails, tennis, basketball, volleyball courts, fitness facilities, clubhouse, resort style pools, splash park, watersides, dog park, playgrounds, The Landing Café and have entertainment that includes community events and holiday celebrations.
- Address: 6316 Waves End Pl
- Levels: One
- City: Apollo Beach
- Zip: 33572
- County: Hillsborough
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool
- Elementary School: Doby Elementary-HB
- Middle School: Eisenhower-HB
- High School: East Bay-HB
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Disposal, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Island, Stone Counters, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3726
Available now at $440,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8040
- Lot Dim: 67x120
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 7
- HOA Fees: $78 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $6
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,427
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Verify with association.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Apollo Beach home in this zip code is
$463,261 (5.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $175/sqft,
which is 4.8% less than similar homes
in the 33572 zip code.
6316 Waves End Pl Apollo Beach FL 33572
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6316 Waves End Pl
For Sale Near: 6316 Waves End Pl
- Approx Payment:$2,140*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Mcbride Kelly & Associates.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3243958) located at 6316 Waves End Pl Apollo Beach FL 33572, call: 813-452-4096
6316 Waves End Pl, Apollo Beach FL is a single family home of 2516 sqft and
is currently priced at $440,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 606 Islebay Dr in Apollo Beach is listed at $365,000.
This home on 6316 Waves End Pl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Apollo Beach, FL.
Bimini Bay, Sabal Key and Apollo Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3243958 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (6 days ago).