6382 Talbot St North Port FL 34287 MLS A4467312
Less Photos /\
6382 Talbot St
Home Description: 6382 Talbot St
NEW ROOF, 1800 SF, 3 BED, 2 BATH, 1 CAR GARAGE, LARGE CORNER LOT, LUXURY STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, BEAUTIFULLY UPDATED, OPEN FLOOR PLAN, MOVE-IN READY... You'll be delighted by this deceptively large home as it opens to spacious rooms, beautiful luxury wood-look vinyl plank flooring throughout, and lots of storage. The kitchen features granite counter tops, shaker style cabinets, luxury stainless steel appliances, a large pantry, and a butler's pantry which leads to the screened lanai. The kitchen overlooks the continuous living, dining, and family rooms offering a plethora of layout possibilities. The impressive master suite features a very large bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. The Master bathroom has a tiled walk-in shower and bold navy blue vanity. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are spacious and adjacent to the 2nd bath which was updated with a tiled tub/shower and elegant vanity. The laundry room has built-in shelves, and opens to the long 1 car garage and an exterior door. The lanai off the kitchen has an attached 9ft x 10ft hobby room or workshop. The backyard is made very private with the partial fence and the dense mature bushes. This home is ideally located only half a mile from LaBrea Park with a baseball diamond, play area, basketball court, green space, and a gazebo. Within 2.5 miles is the grocery, pharmacy, restaurants, and more parks. Less than 15 miles away are multiple beach options.
- Elementary School: Lamarque Elementary
- Middle School: Heron Creek Middle
- High School: North Port High
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Laminate
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granit Counters, Pantry, Stone Counters
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Exterior Features: Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Membrane
- Building Sqft: 2098
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Off Street, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10819
- Lot Dim: 100x113...
- Lot Acres: 0.25
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 8
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: Corner Lot, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See Sarasota County pet restrictions in residential areas.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
6382 Talbot St North Port FL 34287
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$907*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4359 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
6382 Talbot St, North Port FL is a single family home of 1808 sqft and
is currently priced at $179,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1969.
This home on 6382 Talbot St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Port, FL.
MLS A4467312 has been posted on this site since 5/16/2020 (11 days ago).