6408 Devesta Loop Palmetto FL 34221 MLS A4512140
Less Photos /\
6408 Devesta Loop
Home Description: 6408 Devesta Loop
EVER DREAMED OF OWNING A MODEL HOME? NOW is your opportunity to own the former builder's model home in Trevesta. This stunning 3 bedroom with a den, that easily converts into a fourth bedroom, 2.5 bath and 3 car garage has only been lived in for less than 2 years! This builder's most popular floor plan is LOADED with custom upgrades that are sure to please. The added stone features on the exterior of this home in addition to the 3 car garage and brick paver driveway makes it feel truly inviting. Upon your grand entrance of this beauty, you will feel right at home with this spacious and open concept featuring 9'4" ceilings. Immediately on your left is the first bedroom with an adjacent full size bathroom for that en-suite feel. The second bedroom offers plenty of space with an adjacent powder room. The large den in this home with attractive full size doors which allows for perfect office space or a fourth bedroom. The large owner's suite is located at the back of the home and features designer upgrades, tray ceiling, large glass enclosed walk-in shower, garden tub and dual vanity sinks. The kitchen area is open and spacious and overlooks the living and dining areas that flow out to an oversized covered lanai, a perfect place to relax or dine al fresco. UPGRADES and WOW highlights of this model home include: Wood Paneling and other richly detailed trim work throughout the home, Smart Home Enabled along with a Security System and keyless entry, in ceiling speakers to provide the ultimate audio experience throughout the home, high end lighting and ceiling fans, 1/3 offset tile, recessed can lighting, pristine tropical landscaping, epoxy garage floor and SO MUCH MORE. This one is a MUST SEE! LUXURY COMMUNITY AMENITIES INCLUDE: RESORT STYLE ZERO ENTRY POOL WITH CABANAS, COVERED OUTDOOR ENTERTAINMENT AREA, SPLASH PAD, PLAYGROUND, 5600 SQ FOOT CLUBHOUSE, 24 HOUR FITNESS CENTER, LAKESIDE WALKING/JOGGING TRAILS AND ONSITE COMMUNITY DIRECTOR FOR EXCITING ACTIVITIES. Cable, Internet and Irrigation water included in the LOW HOA fees! Drop your cable bill, save money on your electric bill with the energy efficiency of this home and Come live the Trevesta lifestyle TODAY. Trevesta is conveniently located to all major highways providing quick and easy access to the popular St. Petersburg, Tampa, Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota destinations and award winning beaches.
- Address: 6408 Devesta Loop
- Levels: One
- City: Palmetto
- Zip: 34221
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Trevesta
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Playground,Pool,Sidewalks
- Elementary School: Virgil Mills Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Interior Features: Eat-in Kitchen,Open Floorplan,Stone Counters,Tray Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry,Island
- Great Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2951
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||17x23||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sprinkler Meter,Sprinkler Recycled,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7545.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1700
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 227
- HOA Fees: $375 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $125
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Paved,Sidewalk
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,287
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Internet,Pool,Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Per HOA guidelines
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$444,023 (6.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $232/sqft,
which is 4.4% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
6408 Devesta Loop Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6408 Devesta Loop
For Sale Near: 6408 Devesta Loop
- Approx Payment:$2,311*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
6408 Devesta Loop, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 2051 sqft and
is currently priced at $475,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3406 61St E St in Palmetto is listed at $345,000.
This home on 6408 Devesta Loop has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Fairways At Imperial, Winella Park and Woods Of Moccasin Wallow are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4512140 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2021 (14 days ago).