643 Harbor Is Clearwater FL 33767 MLS U8067057
Less Photos /\
643 Harbor Is
Home Description: 643 Harbor Is
COMPLETELY REMODELED IN 2014! Open waterfront on the most coveted street in Island Estates with deep-water slip & Gulf access. This exquisitely designed home is lavish and attractive, wrapped perfectly in comfort. The floor plan offers an open living space that flows effortlessly to outdoor leisure. The moment you enter, you are drawn to the beauty of Clearwater Harbor and the outdoor space created for entertainment & relaxation. The foyer is adorned with an ornate, hand-crafted chandelier, custom wood/travertine inlay, and substantial millwork designed with impeccable craftsmanship and attention to detail. The first-floor master suite boasts an elegant master bathroom featuring a grand shower and cathedral ceiling with Venetian plaster extending down to the beautiful marble floors. Throughout the home, you will enjoy fine-quality features, including hand-troweled ceilings, rich wood floors, and travertine tile. The kitchen has a large marble-topped island, chef-style gas cooking, and custom cabinetry. Adjoining the kitchen is a temperature-controlled wine cellar that holds 800 of your favorite vintages, and the large butler’s pantry is a delightful addition. Upstairs the guest bedrooms and den share a view of the water with overlooking balconies. The outdoor leisure space is spectacular with a pool featuring LED lighting, surround sound, waterfall with firepots, a gazebo, and tropical landscaping for beauty and privacy.
- Elementary School: Sandy Lane Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Dunedin Highland Middle-PN
- High School: Clearwater High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Fiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Other, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: CLEARWATER HARBOR
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 81
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, Dock - Open, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Minimum Wake Zone, Riprap, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative, Gas, Family Room, Non Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Marble, Travertine, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Loft
- Architectural Style: Other
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Dog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab, Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 5317
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 11330
- Lot Dim: 80x140
- Lot Acres: 0.26
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 12
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$1,511,727 (49.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $684/sqft,
which is 19.1% less than similar homes
in the 33767 zip code.
643 Harbor Is Clearwater FL 33767
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 643 Harbor Is
- Approx Payment:$14,579*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Park Property Group.
643 Harbor Is, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 4383 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,997,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1972.
A comparable home for sale at 619 Snug Is in Clearwater is listed at $950,000.
This home on 643 Harbor Is has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Residences At Sandpearl Resort, Bayside and Ultimar are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8067057 has been posted on this site since 12/3/2019 (212 days ago).