6509 Gulf Dr Holmes Beach FL 34217 MLS T3216534
Less Photos /\
6509 Gulf Dr
Home Description: 6509 Gulf Dr
Brand New Construction, this exquisite coastal luxury 4-bedroom 4.5-bath pool home is just steps from the beach with water views throughout the house! Perfect for entertaining you'll first notice the waterfall pool and spa with an outdoor resort sitting area to match. Upstairs the gourmet kitchen features double quartz countertops, solid wood cabinetry, and high end stainless steel appliances including an ice maker. The master bedroom features vaulted ceilings and a balcony patio facing the ocean. The master bathroom has dual quartz vanities, a large frameless glass shower plus soaking tub. Property also features a full working elevator to take you from the ground floor to your master suite on the third floor. All bedrooms are en suite with quartz countertops with each bedroom having its own unique design selections. On the third floor you'll find more views of the ocean in your second living area loft, before heading up to your private rooftop terrace.
- Elementary School: Anna Maria Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial, Beach, Gulf/Ocean - Full
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Beach - Public, Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Kitchen Features: Cooking Island
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility, Loft
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 4595
Available now at $2,350,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 6972
- Lot Acres: 0.16
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 9
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Holmes Beach home in this zip code is
$2,206,008 (6.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $796/sqft,
which is 7.8% less than similar homes
in the 34217 zip code.
6509 Gulf Dr Holmes Beach FL 34217
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6509 Gulf Dr
For Sale Near: 6509 Gulf Dr
- Approx Payment:$11,432*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Pineywoods Realty Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3216534) located at 6509 Gulf Dr Holmes Beach FL 34217, call: 813-452-4165
6509 Gulf Dr, Holmes Beach FL is a single family home of 2953 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,350,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 206 56Th St # B in Holmes Beach is listed at $1,299,900.
This home on 6509 Gulf Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Holmes Beach, FL.
Palm Gables, Gutierrez and Key Royale are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3216534 has been posted on this site since 1/7/2020 (149 days ago).