6600 Sunset Way # 314 St Pete Beach FL 33706 MLS U8066830
Reduced By $15,000
last change 2/23/2020
Less Photos /\
6600 Sunset Way # 314
St Pete Beach,
Home Description: 6600 Sunset Way # 314
PRICE REDUCTION. If you've been aching to get to the beach, now is the time to own a fabulous condo in Silver Sands! Updated and pristine, this condo is perfect for multi-generational families or someone just wishing for a large condo with nothing to do but move in! The 2075 s.f. does not include the 3rd bedroom, which has a slider to the balcony and shares a Jack-n-Jill bath with the 2nd bedroom. The large kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite counter-tops, lots of cook and prep space and beautiful wood cabinetry. The light and bright main living area flows to the huge balcony, from which you can enjoy your morning cup of joe or your evening beverage of choice! The master bedroom also has a slider to the balcony and is spacious enough for even the largest of furniture. The master suite includes a walk in closet with custom Closet Factory organizers. The master bath has gorgeous cabinetry, granite counter tops, double sinks. The massive walk in shower has 5 shower heads! Crown molding in the living and dining areas, 2015 AC, newer ceiling fans and lights. This unit also comes with a rare tandem parking spot for 2 cars. Silver Sands is a gated community on 17 manicured acres bordered on its west side by the soft sands & sparkling blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico. 2 Gulf side heated pools with spas, clubhouse with large party room, fitness room, card & billiards room, 2 tennis courts, 2 pickle ball courts. 40 minutes to Tampa or St Pete/Clearwater international airports, 15 minutes to vibrant downtown St Petersburg. Mirror in hall bath does not convey.
- Address: 6600 Sunset Way # 314
- Unit Num: 314
- Levels: One
- City: St Pete Beach
- Zip: 33706
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Silver Sands Beach Club
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness Center, Gated, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Beach
- Water Name: GULF OF MEXICO
- Water Frontage: Beach - Public, Gulf/Ocean
- Water Feet: 400
- Water Access: Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granit Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Storage Rooms
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Built-Up
Available now at $760,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Circular Driveway, Guest, Off Street, Underground
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Available
- Style: Condominium
- Location: FloodZone, In City Limits, Street Paved
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Security, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $717 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $717
- Building Num Floors: 5
- Building Name Number: B
- Condo Floor Number: 3
- Pets Allowed: No
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Pete Beach condo in this zip code is
$808,312 (6.4% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $366/sqft,
which is 4.2% less than similar condos
in the 33706 zip code.
6600 Sunset Way # 314 St Pete Beach FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6600 Sunset Way # 314
For Sale Near: 6600 Sunset Way # 314
- Approx Payment:$3,697*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8066830) located at 6600 Sunset Way # 314 St Pete Beach FL 33706, call: 813-452-4250
6600 Sunset Way # 314, St Pete Beach FL is a condo of 2075 sqft and
is currently priced at $760,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1985.
A comparable condo for sale at 220 108Th Ave # 303 in St Pete Beach is listed at $950,000.
This condo on 6600 Sunset Way # 314 has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 2/23/2020.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Pete Beach, FL.
Vina Del Mar, St Petersburg Beach and Paradise Island are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8066830 has been posted on this site since 11/30/2019 (179 days ago).