6610 Summer Cove Dr Riverview FL 33578 MLS T3299471
Less Photos /\
6610 Summer Cove Dr
Home Description: 6610 Summer Cove Dr
View the home virtually with this link: my.matterport.com/show/?m=Rh93YK3n3zf&mls=1 LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! This renovated beauty is located in the desirable Bloomingdale Ridge community, with quick access to I-75, I-4, and the Crosstown! You can be in the city in minutes! Sitting on a gorgeous waterfront lot, you can enjoy having no backyard neighbors while you enjoy your morning coffee overlooking this outdoor oasis! The screened and covered lanai features a sparkling swimming pool, so you can relax in the shade and take a dip in the pool when it gets too hot! The current owners have spared no expense to upgrade this home! A few of the luxurious upgrades include a kitchen remodel including new stainless appliances, cabinets, and countertops, luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the main part of the house, and fresh interior paint throughout! The home opens up to the spacious living room with vaulted ceilings that trend throughout the home! The family will enjoy all of the memories that will be made in this room! Take a look at this fabulous kitchen, sure to please any chef in the family! Boasting NEW stainless appliances, on-trend white soft close cabinets, and drawers with plenty of storage, large center island with seating, and new stone counters! The flawless kitchen flows into the dining room, which is flooded with natural light from the triple sliders that lead out to the lanai! The master suite is secluded on one end of the home and will easily become a favorite space for the parents with a lovely bedroom, HUGE walk-in closet, and dreamy en-suite with his and her sinks, soaking tub, and walk-in shower! The owners have even installed new sinks and fixtures in BOTH bathrooms! The split floor plan features two additional bedrooms in a separate wing of the home, sharing a second full bathroom! This home has been so well cared for by its current owners and that will be easy to tell! LOW HOA & NO CDD!! Come take a tour of your dream home today, we know it won't disappoint!
- Elementary School: Symmes-HB
- Middle School: Giunta Middle-HB
- High School: Spoto High-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 46
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Indoor Air Quality: HVAC Filter MERV 8+, No Smoking-Interior Buildg
- Building Sqft: 2267
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 6434
- Lot Dim: 63.7x101
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 32
- HOA Fees: $67 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $22
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area, FloodZone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Domestic Only - Verify with county
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Riverview home in this zip code is
$343,369 (16.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $175/sqft,
which is 10.4% less than similar homes
in the 33578 zip code.
6610 Summer Cove Dr Riverview FL 33578
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6610 Summer Cove Dr
For Sale Near: 6610 Summer Cove Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,495*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Signature Realty Associates.
6610 Summer Cove Dr, Riverview FL is a single family home of 1686 sqft and
is currently priced at $295,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 6642 Simmons Loop in Riverview is listed at $289,900.
This home on 6610 Summer Cove Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Riverview, FL.
Twin Creeks, Park Creek and Magnolia Park Southeast are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3299471 has been posted on this site since 4/6/2021 (5 days ago).