6614 Rock Bridge Ln Ellenton FL 34222 MLS A4452317
Reduced By $10,100
last change 2/2/2020
Less Photos /\
6614 Rock Bridge Ln
Home Description: 6614 Rock Bridge Ln
SELLER OFFERING $5,000 ALLOWANCE/CREDIT FOR FLOORING/PAINT. The Willow by Lennar is a 3 bed 2 bath 2,035 sq ft home overlooking a wooded preserve and pond on a Premium lot. Features a separate living room/dining room, large open kitchen/family room combo, and breakfast area. There is a luxury owners suite with a connected 13x10 sitting room, extra large his & hers walk in closet, garden tub & glass enclosed shower. Kitchen has an island with Corian solid surface counter tops and a built in desk. There is a screened lanai which overlooks a wooded preserve. Flora tam grass lawn with sprinkler system. Large back yard with plenty of room to install your own Pool. Community features include a pool, club house, large playground, tennis courts, biking, and jogging. Hurricane shutters are included. Covered Bridge subdivision is only minutes from the Ellenton outlet mall and restaurants. Also conveniently located near St Pete, local beaches, and even Tampa.
- Address: 6614 Rock Bridge Ln
- Levels: One
- City: Ellenton
- Zip: 34222
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Covered Bridge Estates
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Virgil Mills Elementary
- Middle School: Lincoln Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Desk Built-In, Island, Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2708
Available now at $254,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 6240
- Lot Dim: 52x120
- Lot Acres: 0.14
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 30
- HOA Fees: $200 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $66
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Call HOA for pet restrictions
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Ellenton home in this zip code is
$265,729 (4.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $125/sqft,
which is 21.5% less than similar homes
in the 34222 zip code.
6614 Rock Bridge Ln Ellenton FL 34222
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6614 Rock Bridge Ln
For Sale Near: 6614 Rock Bridge Ln
- Approx Payment:$1,291*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Fine Properties.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4452317) located at 6614 Rock Bridge Ln Ellenton FL 34222, call: 813-452-4165
6614 Rock Bridge Ln, Ellenton FL is a single family home of 2035 sqft and
is currently priced at $254,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 3601 Patten Ave in Ellenton is listed at $176,000.
This home on 6614 Rock Bridge Ln has decreased in price by $10,100 and the last change was on 2/2/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Ellenton, FL.
Highland Shores, Oakley Place and Bougainvillea Place are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4452317 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2019 (133 days ago).