6619 38Th Ln E Sarasota FL 34243 MLS W7824421
Less Photos /\
6619 38Th Ln E
Home Description: 6619 38Th Ln E
Beautiful custom 5 bedroom pool home, located in the well maintained community of RioMar. For daily living this home offers a nice kitchen with granite countertops, a spacious eating area, and a large family room, all overlooking and opening to the pool area. This model also includes a formal dining room and living room for entertaining and gatherings. The first floor includes the master bedroom. Master bathroom has two walking closets, and dual sinks. There are two sets of patio doors opening to the pool and patio, with a large screened enclosure for your relaxation and enjoyment, including a fenced back yard for privacy. The second floor offers four spacious bedrooms, and 2 full bathrooms. Also, you can enjoy a very nice space which can be used as a 'Man Cave'. The home includes all appliances, a three car garage, and a beautiful brick-paver driveway. RioMar is a very friendly community and is convenient to I-75, schools, sports parks, sunny Florida beaches, (20 minutes from Siesta Key-#1 beach in the world), boating, night life, shopping, dining, University Pkwy & UTC Mall District, Intl. Rowing Venues, Ringling Museum, and more! With NO CDD fees and low HOA fees, RioMar is incredibly affordable. Please NOTE: HOA is $401 QUARTERLY.
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $459,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7989
- Lot Dim: 64.3x121
- Lot Acres: 0.18
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 4004
- HOA Fees: $401 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $133
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Other, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,019,760 (121.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $190/sqft,
which is 35.2% less than similar homes
in the 34243 zip code.
6619 38Th Ln E Sarasota FL 34243
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6619 38Th Ln E
- Approx Payment:$2,237*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Florida Tropics Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# W7824421) located at 6619 38Th Ln E Sarasota FL 34243, call: 813-452-4165
6619 38Th Ln E, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2417 sqft and
is currently priced at $459,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 6415 43Rd Ct E in Sarasota is listed at $332,500.
This home on 6619 38Th Ln E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Treymore At Village Of Palm Aire, Residences At University Groves and Sonoma are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7824421 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (5 days ago).