664 51St Ave N St Petersburg FL 33703 MLS T3271190
Less Photos /\
664 51St Ave N
Home Description: 664 51St Ave N
Neiman Marcus level quality. If you want one of the cheaper Home Depot style renovations typically seen this one is not for you. Completely renovated townhouse to highest 2018 standards just 8 minutes from Downtown St. Pete. Live in a ultra-modern downtown style condo at half the price! Everything except for the walls have been replace. Newly redesigned kitchen. New hardwood kitchen cabinets. New quartz counter tops. All new high-end KitchenAid appliances. New sink, water fixture and garbage disposal. Master bath redesigned. All new plumbing fixtures, new hardwood cabinet with dual vessel sinks. Redesigned waterfall shower, all new tile throughout and custom glass shower enclosure. High line waterfall shower. Redesigned guess bath. All plumbing fixtures replaces. New shower, bath tub, new cabinet and sink with quartz top. All new 8" hardwood floors and 6" baseboards throughout. All new LED lighting throughout. New chandlers in living and dining rooms, new ceiling lights in bedrooms and hall. NEW Water Heater. New 10 year combination smoke/carbon monoxide detectors. All electric plugs and switches replaced. All door hardware replaced. New security system installed. Very low HOA at just $246/month which includes flood insurance.
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Gunite
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Kitchen Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances
- Indoor Air Quality: Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 1200
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 1224
- Lot Acres: 0.03
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 79
- HOA Fees: $247 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $246
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Location: In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Manager
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: 664
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: No more than 2 pets. No breed or weight restrictions. Buyer to confirm Association Pet Policy with Association Manager
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Petersburg condo in this zip code is
$196,156 (26.0% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $221/sqft,
which is 21.5% less than similar condos
in the 33703 zip code.
664 51St Ave N St Petersburg FL 33703
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 664 51St Ave N
- Approx Payment:$1,343*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Reynolds Realty Gulf Coast Inc.
664 51St Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a condo of 1200 sqft and
is currently priced at $265,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable condo for sale at 1860 Massachusetts Ave Ne # 322 in St Petersburg is listed at $130,000.
This condo on 664 51St Ave N has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Franklin Heights, Shore Acres Center and Euclid Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3271190 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (10 days ago).