6643 Renssalaer Dr Bradenton FL 34207 MLS A4445951
Less Photos /\
6643 Renssalaer Dr
Home Description: 6643 Renssalaer Dr
***For a Virtual Tour, please copy and paste this link to your browser: https://www.tourbuzz.net/1431871?idx=1 ***What feels like worlds away is only minutes from IMG Academy, Anna Maria and downtown Sarasota. A tucked away sanctuary with more than 4,300 SF of spacious, single-level living, this 5-bedroom plus den waterfront estate in Bayshore Gardens soothes and inspires with wide Bay views and a peaceful location. The sound of sea birds replaces noisy traffic and true waterfront living takes shape. A master and guest wing immediately establish the grand size of the home with the central entertainment hub of the kitchen with dual-fuel stove, granite counters and closet pantry perfectly uniting the two. Guests will linger in multiple living and dining areas where water views, surround sound, wet bar and colorful mosaic accents set the scene for any occasion. An expansive Florida room with cypress tongue-and-groove ceiling makes for the perfect lounge area to host or simply enjoy a good book. Two full guest suites feature walk-in closets with the other two sharing a bathroom. Reimagine one into your dream wine grotto with an already installed 800-bottle wine fridge. A second-to-none master suite is a luxe haven for relaxation, offering pool terrace access, private 2nd Florida room with outdoor shower, oversized rain shower and soaking tub with sweeping Bay view. Outdoors, a recently resurfaced, heated saltwater pool and spa is a lovely distraction, providing an outdoor shower to cool off while sunning.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor, Beach - Private
- Water Feet: 260
- Water Extras: Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $1,600,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 26251
- Lot Acres: 0.60
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 29
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, Oversized Lot
6643 Renssalaer Dr Bradenton FL 34207
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$7,783*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4445951) located at 6643 Renssalaer Dr Bradenton FL 34207, call: 813-452-4165
6643 Renssalaer Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 4457 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,600,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1974.
This home on 6643 Renssalaer Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Hawks Harbor, Southwood Village and Meadow Lake are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4445951 has been posted on this site since 9/13/2019 (264 days ago).