6723 Rookery Lake Dr Bradenton FL 34212 MLS A4488412
Less Photos /\
6723 Rookery Lake Dr
Home Description: 6723 Rookery Lake Dr
Custom Custom!! This home is loaded with custom features. From the moment you step in the foyer, stunning views of the lake over the saltwater pool are the focal point. This open floor plan is perfect to enjoy and create memories with your family and friends. The dining room features custom wood moldings enhanced by a beautiful chandelier. The updated kitchen with quartz countertops throughout, and Carrara marble backsplash, and the big island make this kitchen the heart of every gathering. The custom cabinetry of the breakfast-bar area with a wine refrigerator and the wine racks make this area unique. There is a wall-mounted safebox in the master closet. Lanai with saltwater pool and travertine floors. There are two pool lounge chairs on the sun shelf that will refresh any hot Florida day. Enjoy this absolutely amazing luxury lifestyle of the Tuscan-inspired River Strand Golf and Country Club. This gated golf community offers a 27 hole Championship golf course, 8 Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, 2 resort-style pools, a 24-hour state of the art fitness center, pickleball courts, and an active events calendar! So much to do and so much to enjoy about this Maintenance Free community and this equally impressive Home!
- Address: 6723 Rookery Lake Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34212
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Heritage
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Freedom Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Chlorine Free, Fiber Optic Lighting, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Tile
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 65
- Water Access: Pond
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Bathroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dinette Features: Stone Counters
- Dining Room Features: Stone Counters
- Kitchen Features: Stone Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Office Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Utility Room Features: Closet Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2268
Available now at $489,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 8603
- Lot Acres: 0.20
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 301
- HOA Fees: $1,165 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $388
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,429
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Cable TV, Community Pool, Internet, Maintenance Grounds, Recreational Facilities, Security
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$595,458 (21.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $216/sqft,
which is 6.5% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
6723 Rookery Lake Dr Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6723 Rookery Lake Dr
For Sale Near: 6723 Rookery Lake Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,383*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4488412) located at 6723 Rookery Lake Dr Bradenton FL 34212, call: 813-452-4165
6723 Rookery Lake Dr, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2268 sqft and
is currently priced at $489,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2016.
A comparable home for sale at 219 Dove Trl in Bradenton is listed at $449,900.
This home on 6723 Rookery Lake Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Hidden Oaks, Mill Creek and Greyhawk Landing are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4488412 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2021 (2 days ago).