6736 29Th S St St Petersburg FL 33712 MLS U8194313
Less Photos /\
6736 29Th S St
Home Description: 6736 29Th S St
Welcome to your very own piece of waterfront paradise! Situated on the banks of sparkling open water, this home offers breathtaking panoramic views that capture the essence of Florida living.
Sip on a margarita poolside and watch the manatees and dolphins play from your backyard oasis or take your boat out for a spin from your upgraded boat lift. Florida Life doesn't get any better than this!
Step inside this tastefully updated home and you'll feel like you've been transported to a tropical retreat. The polished porcelain tiles and grass cloth wallpaper create a tranquil atmosphere that complements the gorgeous water views.
The open living area is bright and airy, with fully disappearing sliding doors that allow you to enjoy your tropical paradise year round.
The well-appointed kitchen boasts stainless appliances, ample counter space - perfect for entertaining friends and family.
The master suite boasts incredible water views and an en-suite bathroom that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. The split-level style provides perfect space for in-home office and guest rooms for your out-of-town family and friends.
Located in the heart of St Petersburg, this home is just minutes away from the sugar sand beaches or vibrant downtown shopping, dining, and entertainment that the city has to offer. Don't miss out on the chance to experience the ultimate Florida lifestyle in this stunning waterfront home!
**Please see attachments for full list of updates/upgrades
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Lighting
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean - Full,Gulf/Ocean to Bay
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater,Gulf/Ocean,Gulf/Ocean to Bay,Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 100
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite,Dock - Open,Dock w/Electric,Dock w/Water Supply,Lift,No Wake Zone,Sailboat Water,Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater,Gulf/Ocean,Gulf/Ocean to Bay,Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Bar Fridge,Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Lighting,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2726
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||15x17||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Master Bedroom||22x12||First||Porcelain Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 24036.00
- Lot Dim: 100x140
- Lot Acres: 0.5500
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 13
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 888-883-8509
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$662,606 (52.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $512/sqft,
which is 38.6% less than similar homes
in the 33712 zip code.
6736 29Th S St St Petersburg FL 33712
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6736 29Th S St
For Sale Near: 6736 29Th S St
- Approx Payment:$6,786*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of EXP REALTY LLC.
6736 29Th S St, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2726 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,395,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2239 Calexico S Way in St Petersburg is listed at $514,000.
This home on 6736 29Th S St has decreased in price by $55,000 and the last change was on 3/19/2023.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Halls Central, Cove At Loggerhead Marina and Tangerine Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8194313 has been posted on this site since 3/18/2023 (12 days ago).