675 64Th S Ave St Petersburg FL 33705 MLS T3342499
Less Photos /\
675 64Th S Ave
Home Description: 675 64Th S Ave
This lovely 3 bed 3 bath South St Petersburg home welcomes you with the comfort of not one but two residence possibilities. The front part of the home leads to formal living room with floor to ceiling windows, wood floors and built-ins with wet bar and completly wired for surround sound, thru out. Galley kitchen has nice Corian type counters and solid wood cabinets and a separate breakfast bar. open staircase leads to a massive second floor master bedroom complete with full bathroom with shower. Second full suite bedroom is on first floor with built-in armoire plus closet and a bathroom with double sinks and shower. There is a door that leads to a second large family room with beautiful pine walls and ceiling, ample space for dining and door to patio. This unit has a cozy cabin feel and a quaint separate galley kitchen as well as a modern Dual alarm system. There is a 3rd bedroom that can be used as an office and has a bathroom with tub and shower plus separate entrance, perfect for mother-in-law suite or an additional rental apartment! One car garage is attached plus ample parking in both front and back of house, with an electric door and houses the washer and dryer. This private and quiet gem has orchids and Florida landscaping with irrigation, and is located in amazing Pinellas Point, close to the Tampa Bay and close to wonderful parks and boat ramps and close to Pinellas counties beautiful beaches, but also just minutes to I-275, and easy commute to downtown St Peterburg or the Skyway to beaches and points south. Appointments are needed agent must accompany, due to current renters. Taking offers and backups!
- Elementary School: Lakewood Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Bay Point Middle-PN
- High School: Lakewood High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Wet Bar
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Wood
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Family Room,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Other
- Exterior Features: Lighting,Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Water Features: Water Recycling
- Building Sqft: 2093
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Alley Access,Garage Door Opener,On Street,Open,Parking Pad
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Public
- Lot Sqft: 6111.00
- Lot Dim: 48x128
- Lot Acres: 0.1400
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 25
- HOA/Community Assoc: None
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Corner Lot,Near Public Transit,Paved
- Maintenance Includes: None
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$363,273 (0.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $225/sqft,
which is 8.1% less than similar homes
in the 33705 zip code.
675 64Th S Ave St Petersburg FL 33705
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 675 64Th S Ave
For Sale Near: 675 64Th S Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,751*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of HOMEWARD REAL ESTATE.
675 64Th S Ave, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1599 sqft and
is currently priced at $360,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 393 Lewis Se Blvd in St Petersburg is listed at $429,000.
This home on 675 64Th S Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Lewis Island, Pallanza Park and Bay Vista Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3342499 has been posted on this site since 11/22/2021 (15 days ago).