685 San Roy S Dr Dunedin FL 34698 MLS W7834608
Less Photos /\
685 San Roy S Dr
Home Description: 685 San Roy S Dr
PRIDE OF OWNRSHIP SURELY SHOWS IN THIS READY TO MOVE IN HOME. The Florida/bonus room could be used as an office, den or could be made into a 3rd bedroom with not a lot of effort or cost, creating a 3/2 split bedroom plan. The home features new, quality, industrial plank flooring throughout, new light fixtures and fans, faux wood window blinds, new attic insulation, new interior doors , paint inside and out and a new garage door opener. The first bathroom looks like new and has updated tile and a new vanity. The inside laundry room is located off the kitchen which has newer quality, stainless steel appliances, cabinets, sink and counter tops. The back yard has room for a pool and has a new 6ft. wood privacy fence with multiple double gates. There is additional access from San Christopher or San Roy Dr that make it perfect for a boat or RV. Store and park them at home and barely be seen. The back entrance is large enough for a 40 ft. motor home/RV. Easy maintenance with the underground rain drainage. The covered porch is paved and large enough for entertaining or family gatherings. Newly sodded grass in front and rear yards with a new irrigation system. Yards of new crushed shell ground covering in the back yard for parking and an attached storage shed for all your work tools. The owner also had water valves installed on each side of the home. New gutters and double hung low-E windows. The location of this home is perfect to enjoy the Florida lifestyle and Dunedin living! Downtown Dunedin and the Pinellas Trail is just a short walk, bike ride or golf cart ride away! Don't miss this opportunity to own a like-new slice of Dunedin paradise!
- Elementary School: San Jose Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Palm Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Dunedin High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),L Dining,Thermostat
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Laminate
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Bonus Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fence,Irrigation System,Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Concrete
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1480
Available now at $449,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Meter,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7170.00
- Lot Dim: 70x98
- Lot Acres: 0.1600
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 24
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Paved
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Dunedin home in this zip code is
$397,676 (11.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $390/sqft,
which is 11.9% less than similar homes
in the 34698 zip code.
685 San Roy S Dr Dunedin FL 34698
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 685 San Roy S Dr
For Sale Near: 685 San Roy S Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,189*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of TROPIC SHORES REALTY LLC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# W7834608) located at 685 San Roy S Dr Dunedin FL 34698, call: (813) 223-3366
685 San Roy S Dr, Dunedin FL is a single family home of 1153 sqft and
is currently priced at $449,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 649 Jacaranda St in Dunedin is listed at $350,000.
This home on 685 San Roy S Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Dunedin, FL.
Coastal Highlands, Curlew Landings and Ravenwood Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7834608 has been posted on this site since 6/8/2021 (11 days ago).