689 Eagle Watch Ln Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4461840
Less Photos /\
689 Eagle Watch Ln
Home Description: 689 Eagle Watch Ln
This spectacular "Cape Dutch-style" residence is in the sought-after Oaks Club community in Osprey, FL. The spacious and immaculate home is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac overlooking the 7th fairway of one of the two 18-hole championship golf courses within the community. This home was originally built by a high-end builder for his personal residence and the level of quality & design detail in this home is superior. The European-flair home has a separate guest house/in-law suite with loft and a private entry connected by an enclosed breezeway. The main house has 3 bedrooms and spacious office/study/4th bedroom. The master suite has soaring ceilings and separate dual walk-in closets, where one is enormous! The high cathedral ceilings, the tile flooring with unique hardwood thresholds and the large windows, they all contribute to create this open, light and bright masterpiece. The generous and private pool area provides for private enjoyment and gracious entertaining. This home is being offered fully furnished and has had many upgrades to it in recent years including re-plumbing, A/Cs, roof, resurfaced driveway, paint and much more. All within the gated community of The Oaks, which offers two championship golf courses, 12 HAR-TRU tennis courts, fitness, croquet & a vast array of dining, social, and recreational possibilities. Club membership is required.
- Address: 689 Eagle Watch Ln
- Levels: One
- City: Osprey
- Zip: 34229
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Florida Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite, Loft
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Custom
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 6313
Available now at $1,290,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Wall/Window Unit(s), Zoned
- Heating: Central, Exhaust Fans, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 23583
- Lot Acres: 0.54
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 248
- HOA Fees: $400 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $133
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Irregular Lot, On Golf Course, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$1,388,881 (7.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $259/sqft,
which is 25.0% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
689 Eagle Watch Ln Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 689 Eagle Watch Ln
For Sale Near: 689 Eagle Watch Ln
- Approx Payment:$6,275*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4461840) located at 689 Eagle Watch Ln Osprey FL 34229, call: 813-527-9259
689 Eagle Watch Ln, Osprey FL is a single family home of 4975 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,290,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1991.
A comparable home for sale at 654 Crane Prairie Way in Osprey is listed at $665,000.
This home on 689 Eagle Watch Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
MLS A4461840 has been posted on this site since 3/3/2020 (27 days ago).