6935 Winners Cir Lakewood Ranch FL 34202 MLS A4462869
Less Photos /\
6935 Winners Cir
Home Description: 6935 Winners Cir
SEE 3D Tour. Virtual Appointments also Available. Combining the wonderous charm of Mediterranean-style luxury with sweeping views of emerald fairways, this masterful five-bedroom residence in The County Club at Lakewood Ranch is the epitome of elegant living. Nestled in the intimate enclave of Quail Creek, the storybook setting is a breath of fresh air, with park-like surroundings and expansive golf course vistas. Built by Pruett Builders, the Villa Venezia boasts an impressive circular drive and welcoming tiered-fountain upon approach, while its breathtaking detailed interior offers old-world sophistication that brims with personality. The formal living room and entry foyer boast dramatic two-story ceilings, palladian windows to the view, captivating fireplace, and detailed columns with European-style flair. Dream up elaborate feasts in the gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, ample cabinetry and gracious eat-in area. Four of the five bedrooms are situated on the main level, with all offering en-suite baths and walk-in closets. Derive daily inspiration from the sumptuous master suite with separate His and Her customized walk-in closets and a luxurious spa-like bath. Upstairs, a large bonus room with wet bar is perfect for casual entertaining with disappearing glass walls that open to a wrap-around veranda with outdoor fireplace and supremely serene vistas of the greens. The sparkling pool and spa, outdoor kitchen and fireplace are a delightful backdrop for outdoor living as the sun dips below the horizon. An ideally located flex room off the side-load 3 car garage is perfect as a gym or hobby room.
- Elementary School: Robert E Willis Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room, Other Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Exterior Features: Balcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 7979
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 21362
- Lot Acres: 0.49
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 9
- HOA Fees: $135 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $11
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: On Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $3,484
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: County Leash Laws Apply - Please see HOA Docs for any additional restrictions.
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$1,367,405 (26.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $312/sqft,
which is 19.6% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
6935 Winners Cir Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6935 Winners Cir
For Sale Near: 6935 Winners Cir
- Approx Payment:$9,000*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
6935 Winners Cir, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 5920 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,850,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 22308 Deer Pointe Xing in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $689,900.
This home on 6935 Winners Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Pomello Park, Panther Ridge and River Club North are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4462869 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2020 (75 days ago).