6947 Winners Cir Lakewood Ranch FL 34202 MLS A4459473
Less Photos /\
6947 Winners Cir
Home Description: 6947 Winners Cir
This custom John Cannon home is located on an oversized and private home site in the gated Country Club of Lakewood Ranch with a spacious and open floor plan perfect for entertaining. Extraordinary quality and attention to detail abounds with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, office, studio, bonus room and 3 car garage. Luxury features include tile and mahogany wood floors in living areas, tray ceilings, crown moldings, custom window treatments and neutral colors throughout. The gourmet kitchen boasts beautiful wood cabinetry, granite counters, tile backsplash, breakfast bar and windows in breakfast area overlooking the pool and lanai. The spacious master wing showcases a tray ceiling, sitting area, sliders to the lanai and 2 walk-in closets with cabinetry while the luxurious master bath offers separate vanities, garden tub and large walk-in shower to complete the serene feel. The bonus room in the rear of the home has 2 separte built-in desks and sliders to the lanai. Offering complete privacy, the lanai is the perfect space for easy living or elegant entertaining with an inviting salt water pool and spa and a stunning outdoor kitchen all overlooking the preserve, creating a perfect private sanctuary and the ultimate in resort style living. Lakewood Ranch has a private Country Club, 4 golf courses, 18 lighted tennis courts, athletic facility, polo club and parks, and is just minutes away from the new UTC Mall, Lakewood Ranch Main Street and more.
- Elementary School: Robert E Willis Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Office Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4810
Available now at $849,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 23435
- Lot Acres: 0.54
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 12
- HOA Fees: $135 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $11
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In County, Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $3,484
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA Docs
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$946,614 (11.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $228/sqft,
which is 10.1% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
6947 Winners Cir Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6947 Winners Cir
For Sale Near: 6947 Winners Cir
- Approx Payment:$4,130*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Atchley Prope.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4459473) located at 6947 Winners Cir Lakewood Ranch FL 34202, call: 813-452-4165
6947 Winners Cir, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 3727 sqft and
is currently priced at $849,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 15609 Linn Park Ter in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $1,079,000.
This home on 6947 Winners Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Panther Ridge, Preserve At Panther Ridge and River Club North are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4459473 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2020 (13 days ago).