7003 Portmarnock Pl Lakewood Ranch FL 34202 MLS A4456343
Reduced By $104,999
last change 7/2/2020
Less Photos /\
7003 Portmarnock Pl
Home Description: 7003 Portmarnock Pl
This lovely Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club residence in Portmarnock is strategically positioned to overlook picturesque golf course views. Meticulously cared for, the grand yet comfortable, beautifully finished, living areas open to vistas of the 17th and 18th holes of the Cypress Links course. The formal living area includes a majestic fireplace framed by ceiling height built-in niches, high ceilings and 10-foot sliding doors that open to a spacious outdoor oasis. Sunlight filters through the formal dining room that seamlessly transitions into a beautifully detailed wet bar and kitchen, creating an engaging setting where one can linger happily for hours. The gourmet kitchen is the heart of the home with inviting breakfast nook, wood cabinetry, and walk-in pantry. Enjoy quiet afternoons reflecting in the study with richly toned wood floors. A sumptuous master suite, with separate sitting area, offers ultimate relaxation and privacy with separate walk-in closets. The spacious master bath is complete with soaking tub, dual vanities, and walk-in shower. The expansive terrace offers a summer kitchen, fireplace and covered lanai for dining alfresco. Soak up the sun lounging by the pool, take a dip or step into the heated spa to relax your muscles after a long day. Lakewood Ranch is recognized as the No. 2 top-selling master-planned community in the country.
- Elementary School: Robert E Willis Elementary
- Middle School: Nolan Middle
- High School: Lakewood Ranch High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room, Other Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry
- Family Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Granite Counters, Wet Bar
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
- Building Sqft: 4992
Available now at $1,195,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 27213
- Lot Acres: 0.63
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 13
- HOA Fees: $135 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $11
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In County, On Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Annual CDD FEE: $3,842
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Maintenance Grounds
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: County Leash Laws Apply - Please see HOA Docs for any additional restrictions.
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Lakewood Ranch home in this zip code is
$915,806 (23.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $330/sqft,
which is 23.5% less than similar homes
in the 34202 zip code.
7003 Portmarnock Pl Lakewood Ranch FL 34202
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7003 Portmarnock Pl
For Sale Near: 7003 Portmarnock Pl
- Approx Payment:$5,813*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4456343) located at 7003 Portmarnock Pl Lakewood Ranch FL 34202, call: 813-452-4165
7003 Portmarnock Pl, Lakewood Ranch FL is a single family home of 3618 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,195,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2003.
A comparable home for sale at 19432 Ganton Ave in Lakewood Ranch is listed at $1,575,000.
This home on 7003 Portmarnock Pl has decreased in price by $104,999 and the last change was on 7/2/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Panther Ridge, River Club North and Edgewater Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4456343 has been posted on this site since 1/15/2020 (176 days ago).