702 Eagle Ln Apollo Beach FL 33572 MLS U8079934
Less Photos /\
702 Eagle Ln
Home Description: 702 Eagle Ln
What to do, What to do?? Do you take the Family out on the Boat, Play a round of Golf, Fish right off of your Own Dock or just Relax by the Pool? I know, How about Doing All of That?! And finish your day sitting out by your Firepit on your Very Own Private Little Beach by the Water! And when you Move into this Stunning New Home, You Can DO ALL OF THIS! Feel like you are living at a Resort, so whether it is your Free Time, or maybe stuck in the home for some unforeseen Reason, You will never be Bored or run out of Activities to Entertain the Entire Family! This Unbelievable Apollo Beach Home Really Does Have it All, along with an Amazing Amount of Privacy at the end of a Canal with Gorgeous views of the Lush Golf Course across the Water Way! This Spectacular Setting outback faces West so the Sunsets each night will put you in the mood to toast a Nice Glass of Wine. This 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home with a Huge 16’ x 23’ Bonus Room has a New Roof, New A/C System, New Hurricane Impact Windows, New Screen Enclosure, A 12,000 Pound Covered Boat Lift, New Brick Pavers out front and back, Added a Huge Concrete slab out front for a basketball court or extra Parking, Two Additional Storage Sheds, and room to store your Boat Trailer out of the way on the side of the Home! Step in the Double Door, Lead Glass Entry and Immediately Fall in Love with what You See! From the Enormous Vaulted Ceiling Great Room to the Chef’s Kitchen, all looking out to the Breath-Taking Oasis outback already described. The Home has the Very Favorable Open Floor Plan and Split Bedroom Concept. Freshly painted Inside and Out. Tasteful Tile throughout main living areas. Everything about this Home is so Desirable and well Thought Out, making Living here a Dream Come True. The Seller is being Relocated with his Company, Making this Dream Home a Reality for some Lucky Buyer!
- Elementary School: Apollo Beach-HB
- Middle School: Eisenhower-HB
- High School: Lennard-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 93
- Water Extras: Boathouse, Dock - Composite, Dock - Covered, Dock - Open, Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Fishing Pier, Lift - Covered, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor, Beach - Public, Canal - Saltwater, Gulf/Ocean, Gulf/Ocean to Bay, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $625,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 11718
- Lot Dim: 93x126
- Lot Acres: 0.27
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 3
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: On Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Apollo Beach home in this zip code is
$451,342 (27.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $222/sqft,
which is 26.8% less than similar homes
in the 33572 zip code.
702 Eagle Ln Apollo Beach FL 33572
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 702 Eagle Ln
For Sale Near: 702 Eagle Ln
- Approx Payment:$3,040*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8079934) located at 702 Eagle Ln Apollo Beach FL 33572, call: 813-452-4096
702 Eagle Ln, Apollo Beach FL is a single family home of 2821 sqft and
is currently priced at $625,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 5914 Menorca Ln in Apollo Beach is listed at $758,000.
This home on 702 Eagle Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Apollo Beach, FL.
Villas At Andalucia, Island Cay and Dolphin Cove are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8079934 has been posted on this site since 3/25/2020 (7 days ago).